Model Railroad Hobbyist Magazine

Started by richg, January 03, 2011, 03:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richg

This free on line magazine is going on three years. Now it is every month and has videos in some of the articles.
Dudes & Dudettes, this is the wave of the future.
I am only a subscriber and all I get from them is a nice free on line magazine. The download is for different platforms and there is a download in grey format for black and white printing and smaller download than the color version.
You do not have to subscribe. Just download the magazine.

IF YOU JOIN, THERE IS AN OPTION THAT MRH WILL EMAIL YOU WHEN THE NEXT ISSUE IS READY.

You do not have to go out to your male box and look for a magazine. They only email you when there is a special MRH article.

Join and ask for any questions. I am only the messenger.
You can pause the video and hit the Print Screen key to save the picture to your PC.
What is nice about the PDF Format for the magazine is, you can enlarge the screen and the picture will not get fuzzy like when you enlarge a regular picture.
I hope Bachmann advertises on this on line magazine as it is growing quite fast.

http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/

Rich

CNE Runner

This is an excellent 'magazine' and well worth looking into. Apparently the publisher is doing well as the issues are coming every month whereas before they were bimonthly. I like to save my copy to the hard drive and peruse it at my leisure.

Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

Joe323

I like the format of the online mag and its free so why not?