News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

G scale thomas questions :D

Started by tomtomica2, January 05, 2011, 05:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

Quote from: BillingsRR on January 25, 2011, 07:12:58 PM
Yes, thats how we got to accidents. I said we(as in all of us who posted) went from snow to the flying kipper to crashes.
oh, sorry, i didn't notice, thats all.                                                                                                                                 
Quote from: fighter4luv on January 25, 2011, 04:49:52 AM
Fake snow is good enough
not with me at all

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: stepeney fan on January 25, 2011, 05:18:32 PM
i hope i get the thomas holiday set for my b day(PLEASE MUM, SOME STUFF YOU CAN ONLY GET IN THIS SET), and it would be good if you were trying to make the episode "the flying kipper" because it happened in snow. ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;)
you can buy them by thems seves online on ebay trains on time will sell you them if your highest bidder lol unles its on buy it now thats were I got two hornby trucks you can only get in a set called the great discovery (and one on my part ;D lol)

branmas

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: stepeney fan on January 26, 2011, 02:20:25 AM
i'm not sure i even have $15:00 :'(
well that sucks >:( but ask your mum to buy them online for your birthday she will have to order at least a week in advance

branmas

i'll see on ebay if it's cheaper EDIT:it is

AJWPRODUCTIONS

branmas

branmas

my mum made me not sure if i should of told you that stuff

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: stepney and henry fan on January 26, 2011, 11:02:11 PM
it's alright I'm only 2 or so years older than you not an internet stalker type person

MetaDude27

If your mom says not to say certain things, then it's best to take her advice (not that I'm your parent or anything :P).

SodorAdventures

Quote from: MetaDude27 on January 27, 2011, 10:32:33 AM

If your mom says not to say certain things, then it's best to take her advice (not that I'm your parent or anything :P).

Yes, I would agree, always take moms advice. Dads, well...  Just kidding ;)
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

branmas

well his only 3 years older than me, and he said its good, so i guess its fine

BillingsRR

I guess what ever your parents say, you should take into consideration, but from what I read you didn't say anything about your location, just how much money you have.