News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Problems with Percy

Started by thomasforever1, March 19, 2011, 03:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasforever1

Guys Percy  keeps stopping on certian part of the track and thomas has to give him a push to get going again please help

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

PerfectPercy

Is your track clean enough? You aren't giving enough information. People can throw out answers and that may not even solve the problem.

My Percy is one of the worst runners I own. He stalls on switches for anyone if he is going too slow, and sometimes he stops out of nowhere. Percy is bad on switches too. This all relates to conductivity of his wheels and maybe just the motor itself. He could even need a good cleaning, so a screwdriver might be of need for taking him apart.

I don't truly know how to give any advice thus far.

PerfectP

thomasforever1

Well I think that its Percy's wheels and somepart of the moter

thomasforever1

Quote from: PerfectPercy on March 19, 2011, 04:48:12 PM
Is your track clean enough? You aren't giving enough information. People can throw out answers and that may not even solve the problem.

My Percy is one of the worst runners I own. He stalls on switches for anyone if he is going too slow, and sometimes he stops out of nowhere. Percy is bad on switches too. This all relates to conductivity of his wheels and maybe just the motor itself. He could even need a good cleaning, so a screwdriver might be of need for taking him apart.

I don't truly know how to give any advice thus far.

PerfectP
I think I found a way to fix the problem screws by unscrewing all screws but one the middle one it solved the problem

alex wittman

All I did was I bought Bachmanns Conductive Lube, just put one drop on the wheels and put some on the brass contacts, clean the tracks really well and percy should run