Dear Bachmann: Duck the Great Western Engine - Improved!

Started by The Chaz Storm, January 07, 2011, 10:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 21, 2011, 03:46:27 PM

Shes a girl, so she has a chance. And plus, she would sell, I think(I know they would sell me...)?

[/quote]If that's the case then Daisy and Lady have a high chance. :P  I don't think gender plays any role in Bachmann products.  And how some users have even said making Flora wouldn't exactly be a great idea on Bachmann's part.  Neither would the other season 12 characters or even someone like Billy who appeared once and only once. 
[/quote] lady daisy or rosie as they are in high demand at the moment

Cheeky_ULP

I think Rosie is the most likely character to be made by Bachmann. Personally, I wouldn't mind either, since it'd be the first Ready-To-Run USA dock tank in British form. Obviously it'd be a bit toy like.. :P

TheJJ

Rosie would make a nice addition with either a Diesel or Duck in my opinion.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Sparks on January 21, 2011, 07:50:29 PM
I think Rosie is the most likely character to be made by Bachmann. Personally, I wouldn't mind either, since it'd be the first Ready-To-Run USA dock tank in British form. Obviously it'd be a bit toy like.. :P
Quote from: JJ96 on January 21, 2011, 07:52:22 PM
Rosie would make a nice addition with either a Diesel or Duck in my opinion.
good to see that rosie has fans and yeah I like dock tanks too

The Chaz Storm

I think Rosie has a pretty high chance too, even if I'm not a fan of her.  The top three I see coming out in no particular order are Duck, Rosie, and Diesel.  Maybe even a slight chance of Oliver, Stanley, Whiff, and Arry and Bert, but I think the first three I mentioned have plenty of potential to be made. 

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Chaz on January 21, 2011, 08:46:52 PM
I think Rosie has a pretty high chance too, even if I'm not a fan of her.  The top three I see coming out in no particular order are Duck, Rosie, and Diesel.  Maybe even a slight chance of Oliver, Stanley, Whiff, and Arry and Bert, but I think the first three I mentioned have plenty of potential to be made. 
yep NO particular order ::)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Chaz on January 21, 2011, 08:46:52 PM

Agreed Rosie, Duck and Diesel, but Stanley seems more likely. But Im still saying Flora, as much as I wish not
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I'd get a Rosie model she will help on thomas's branch line and with the mail train and sometimes work on the main line she also has her own coaches 2,3or4 red branchline coaches I havent decided :-\ lol. ME:what happened to Emily.Duck and Oliver:we killed her and sold her remains as scrap metal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Me :o :o :o :o :o :o :) ;) :D ;D

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 08, 2011, 12:16:05 PM
Dude I had a dream too!!! And I saw a finished Duck. Man I hope these are signs of things to come.  And I saw Butch. (that yellow and blue tow truck)
really what did the face look like and other such things

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JD417 on January 08, 2011, 12:08:35 PM
im not kidding when i say this but in my dream last night i saw on youtube a video of the announcements for 2011 and what was in there was Donald Douglas Duck Diesel and the red coaches and i saw all off them with an interview with a person from bachmann but still in there boxes and what i saw was so realistic and the camera zoomed in to look at them and i saw the faces the moving eyes, the hooks :P everything it was so amazing and at that second where i saw duck (for he was last to be shown) i woke up jumped off my bed and ran downstairs looking to watch the video "again" and when i couldnt find it i relized i dremt the whole thing and i thought to myself "d@mn" :D
really what did his face look like and other such things same for donald douglas diesel also for donald and douglas what position where there namplates in season 2 or season 3 onwards sorry for triple post

ClearwtaerMK2

Quote from: Sparks on January 21, 2011, 07:50:29 PM
Rosie is more fit to be released with Diesel & Duck in the 2011 range. ;D

BillingsRR

Look at it this way, if you really dispise Rosie, but like Puffa from tugs, you can model her into him. You will have to adjust the funnel a bit, but it will be easy.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on January 22, 2011, 06:09:41 PM
Look at it this way, if you really dispise Rosie, but like Puffa from tugs, you can model her into him. You will have to adjust the funnel a bit, but it will be easy.

I don't watch tugs but if I'm correct you'd need to replace her face with a smokebox door

James The Red Engine

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 22, 2011, 06:53:03 PM
Quote from: BillingsRR on January 22, 2011, 06:09:41 PM

I don't watch tugs but if I'm correct you'd need to replace her face with a smokebox door

I believe you'd have to do a lot more than just remove the face and funnel to make Puffa. :-\

TheJJ

Well Rosie,Duck,and Oliver would make my year. But since we know that won't happen I'd settle for Diesel,Duck, and Rosie.
I would actually love to see BoCo or Daisy too.