Dear Bachmann: Duck the Great Western Engine - Improved!

Started by The Chaz Storm, January 07, 2011, 10:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: James The Red Engine on January 22, 2011, 07:40:24 PM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 22, 2011, 06:53:03 PM
Quote from: BillingsRR on January 22, 2011, 06:09:41 PM
Look at it this way, if you really dispise Rosie, but like Puffa from tugs, you can model her into him. You will have to adjust the funnel a bit, but it will be easy.

I don't watch tugs but if I'm correct you'd need to replace her face with a smokebox door

I believe you'd have to do a lot more than just remove the face and funnel to make Puffa. :-\
true that :like paint it black but again I don't watch tugs so how am I supposed to know

TheJJ

I kinda want Bachmann to make a Daisy and BoCo now.  :P

SodorAdventures

Quote from: James The Red Engine on January 22, 2011, 07:40:24 PM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 22, 2011, 06:53:03 PM
Quote from: BillingsRR on January 22, 2011, 06:09:41 PM
Look at it this way, if you really dispise Rosie, but like Puffa from tugs, you can model her into him. You will have to adjust the funnel a bit, but it will be easy.

I don't watch tugs but if I'm correct you'd need to replace her face with a smokebox door

I believe you'd have to do a lot more than just remove the face and funnel to make Puffa. :-\

You got that right

Quote from: JJ96 on January 22, 2011, 07:44:02 PM
Well Rosie,Duck,and Oliver would make my year. But since we know that won't happen I'd settle for Diesel,Duck, and Rosie.
I would actually love to see BoCo or Daisy too.
I dont mind rosie, She is actually pretty cool if you ask me. A girl all about Thomas is a girl I like (LOL)

Geez, I talk to Chaz and Sparks when I say this. Remeber when we used to email, not IM. You guys respond way too fast!

Quote from: JJ96 on January 22, 2011, 07:46:37 PM
I kinda want Bachmann to make a Daisy and BoCo now.  :P

Dasiy and Boco are nice...
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

AJWPRODUCTIONS

TheJJ

Well its not like I'm saying you have to reply we know its not IM. But I type REALLY fast!

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 22, 2011, 07:50:05 PM
Well its not like I'm saying you have to reply we know its not IM. But I type REALLY fast!
I know btw I type super slow

TheJJ

Back to Duck ::).....I'm just hoping that even one thing is annouced its him.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 22, 2011, 09:46:32 PM
Back to Duck ::).....I'm just hoping that even one thing is annouced its him.
I thought you wanted oliver first cos hes your favourite? ???

TheJJ

JD417

well you got to addmit that Oliver was Hornby's Best engine, they even gave him a traction tire! i mean there duck was fine but needed a lot of work, which i have provided, but i know with the bachman one i wont need to provide NEARLY as much work ;) , if Bachman does release oliver i dont think i would buy it right away because i actually like Hornby's, BUT believe me i WILL get anything bachmann makes sooner or later ;D

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 23, 2011, 08:08:31 AM
I decided on Oliver after I posted that.
oh ok then ;)
Quote from: JD417 on January 23, 2011, 10:43:33 AM
well you got to addmit that Oliver was Hornby's Best engine, they even gave him a traction tire! i mean there duck was fine but needed a lot of work, which i have provided, but i know with the bachman one i wont need to provide NEARLY as much work ;) , if Bachman does release oliver i dont think i would buy it right away because i actually like Hornby's, BUT believe me i WILL get anything bachmann makes sooner or later ;D
I might get an Oliver though but I probably will get a duck
Quote from: JD417 on January 23, 2011, 10:43:33 AM
so all of thier engines from the thomas range,uk range and standard range ???

TheJJ

So...Duck? Anyone remember the purpose of this thread?

DinoNTrains

Duck's a great character. If Bachmann makes him, perhaps he could be one of the best sellers. Who knows? Hopefully Duck will be released this year.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

JD417

him, rosie, and whiff that would make my da... hmmm, YEAR!!! ;D ;D

because im having a huge issue with rosie i cant seem to get the front right on my custom model, and whiff i cant seem to find a proper chassie to work with  :-\