Dear Bachmann: Duck the Great Western Engine - Improved!

Started by The Chaz Storm, January 07, 2011, 10:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 31, 2011, 05:31:19 PM
Quote from: Sparks on January 31, 2011, 02:16:32 PM
Quote from: Lninging63 on January 31, 2011, 01:15:28 PM
Excuse my asking but what does any of this Whiff-talk have to do with Duck? This thread is supposed to be about him, after all.

just saying.
Awhile back, a rumor popped around that Bachmann was developing Duck and Whiff as well as Donald and Douglas. This has yet to be confirmed though.

Quote from: Lninging63 on January 31, 2011, 01:15:28 PMI found that the current Bachmann Junior loco (the one that resembles a J94) has a cab and bunker shape that is very similar to Duck's in the TV series.. Do you think one might use that to make themselves a 'Bachmann' Duck? I could see that happening.

They seem pretty different.

yeah, they are, but at least they got the chassis :P . I think Duck is still in the question though.
Ducks drive wheels are a further distance from each others than the Bachmann Junior. The Juniors drive wheel space is closer to Thomas' (not sure if exact though).

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on January 31, 2011, 05:34:46 PM
I don't wanna sound negative but I doubt Duck will be released this year. :'(
Quote from: BillingsRR on January 31, 2011, 05:36:32 PM
You never know.......

BillingsRR is right. We'll find out in a few days. The toy fair is this month, as I have heard. So Bachmann should hopefully reveal new products to us.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

DinoNTrains

TheJJ

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on February 02, 2011, 07:39:23 PM
Will they announce b4, after, or during?
b4 or during for D&D and the others I'm unsure of :-\ :-X

ClearwtaerMK2

MetaDude27

DinoNTrains

TheJJ

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 03, 2011, 10:02:01 AM
Alright, 9 days and counting... :P
7 days and counting :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DEDIT sorry I've had too much sugar but not all those faces can express how happy I am that the two metadude27's are being made LOL :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

TheJJ