Dear Bachmann: Duck the Great Western Engine - Improved!

Started by The Chaz Storm, January 07, 2011, 10:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Cheeky_ULP

Donald and Douglas' chassis being reused as Ducks isn't a problem. Changing the x and y position  of the eye mechanism shouldn't be too hard of a design change, and cabs aren't really part of the chassis...

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Sparks on February 08, 2011, 02:40:54 PM
Donald and Douglas' chassis being reused as Ducks isn't a problem. Changing the x and y position  of the eye mechanism shouldn't be too hard of a design change, and cabs aren't really part of the chassis...
I know I was steering away from there and I was looking at another factor of why duck should be made I know cabs are not part of the chassie I'm not stupid... or am I? ??? :-X :-\ :o

JD417

when i was talking about the cabs i meant the back wheel on D&D is right under the cab which will hopefull be open, and for me (Duck) all the openess he gets its the window meaning there would be just a blank spot in the chassie for me (Duck)
so maybe bachmann will use that as an oppertunity to add more weight  :)

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Sparks on February 09, 2011, 07:05:42 PM
How this relates to Duck, I don't know
He's referring to if Duck was made if Donald/Douglas's chassis/mechanism would work, since their are a lot of differences in heights and such  ;)

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 09, 2011, 08:18:24 PM
He's referring to if Duck was made if Donald/Douglas's chassis/mechanism would work, since their are a lot of differences in heights and such  ;)
I was referring to some posts that appear to have since been deleted.. Hm. :P I'll go ahead and delete mine too.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Sparks on February 09, 2011, 09:01:18 PM
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 09, 2011, 08:18:24 PM
He's referring to if Duck was made if Donald/Douglas's chassis/mechanism would work, since their are a lot of differences in heights and such  ;)
I was referring to some posts that appear to have since been deleted.. Hm. :P I'll go ahead and delete mine too.
Ah, I see ;)

TheJJ

Well I assume that we all still want a Bachmann Duck so I thought I should bring this thread back to steam. (Pun intended)

(Sorry if its a bit much I thought it was cool)
                                                                            (And sorry its Hornby)

Mulfred

yes I deffantly want bachmann duck and oliver. but we'll work on Duck first  ;D