News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas Range 2011

Started by JLK2707, November 29, 2010, 03:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

hey, please try not to sound mean. people are allowed to share ideas, besides, i bet you have some ideas.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: the little western fan on January 21, 2011, 07:41:01 PM
hey, please try not to sound mean. people are allowed to share ideas, besides, i bet you have some ideas.
was that directed at me if it was im sorry im just saying bachmann will probably not make one :'(
ok I'm sorry but its my opinion ;D now can we leave this thread to die as we already have a thread for this and yes I do have ideas everything in my signature ;D

fighter4luv

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 21, 2011, 07:59:35 PM
was that directed at me if it was im sorry im just saying bachmann will probably not make one :'(
ok I'm sorry but its my opinion ;D now can we leave this thread to die as we already have a thread for this and yes I do have ideas everything in my signature ;D
Perhaps stop talking about death... :/

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: fighter4luv on January 23, 2011, 12:14:19 AM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 21, 2011, 07:59:35 PM
Perhaps stop talking about death... :/
hey I'm just expressing that we can trash this thread but obviously you don't like it so I'll stop

fighter4luv

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 23, 2011, 12:16:43 AM
hey I'm just expressing that we can trash this thread but obviously you don't like it so I'll stop
I know. It's all good. The thread will disappear in its own time :) but if people want to contribute still, they can. I'm guessing you're kinda new to forums in general?

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: fighter4luv on January 23, 2011, 12:29:29 AM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 23, 2011, 12:16:43 AM
I know. It's all good. The thread will disappear in its own time :) but if people want to contribute still, they can. I'm guessing you're kinda new to forums in general?
u betcha but the reason I wrote that stuff because it's like what chaz sparks and others write and I'm already on chaz's not so good side and we already have a thread for this