I Need Some Opinions on my Layout Plans

Started by TheJJ, January 08, 2011, 09:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

I watch that show sometimes but, a word from the wise (even though I'm not considered wise around here :P) stick to the thread or something Thomas related.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

TheJJ

lol. (R u happy? ;D lmao) I will upload pictures once I start it.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 22, 2011, 09:48:35 PM
lol. (R u happy? ;D lmao) I will upload pictures once I start it.
cool again if u want my opinion it stays the same but hey your project your desicion and yes I'm very happy tanks for asking (pun intended) ;D

TheJJ

Lol. (I might use a sharpie for the blue....maybe that wouldn't work though)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 22, 2011, 09:57:26 PM
Lol. (I might use a sharpie for the blue....maybe that wouldn't work though)
I dunno what the sharpie bit means  ???

TheJJ

I was saying I might use sharpie because I like that Blue, Red, and Black  idea now. :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 22, 2011, 10:01:13 PM
I was saying I might use sharpie because I like that Blue, Red, and Black  idea now. :P
cool good that somone likes my idea now more pointless humor.ME: what hapened to emily?DUCK AND OLIVER:we killed her and sold her remains as scrap metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME: :o :o :o :o :) ;) :D ;D

TheJJ

Lol. Just wondering what time is it in Australia? Cuz where I am its 10:11. (I know its pointless but I'm curious)

BillingsRR

Quote from: JJ96 on January 22, 2011, 10:08:33 PM
Lol. Just wondering what time is it in Australia?

Australia is about 12 hours ahead of the eastern time.

TheJJ

Oh. Just wondering. Lol. But if anyone knows for sure is it Ok to use sharpie on a model or shouls I wait to get the model paint?

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Lol. Just wondering what time is it in Australia? Cuz where I am its 10:11. (I know its pointless but I'm curious)
well perth and canberra are about 2 hours apart regular time but I live in canberra and its daylight saving time so we put  our clocks ahead anour and its currently 2:17PM here

TheJJ

Wow...besides I'm up late. 10:18 PM. But if anyone knows for sure is it Ok to use sharpie on a model or shouls I wait to get the model paint?

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 22, 2011, 10:17:20 PM
well perth and canberra are about 2 hours apart regular time but I live in canberra and its daylight saving time so we put  our clocks ahead anour and its currently 2:17PM here
well not everywhere perth don't use daylight saving time thus making the curent time difference 3 hours and I'm moving there on tuesday lol all my mums family lives there and I'm good friends with all my cousins :P  ;D

TheJJ

If anyone knows for sure, is it ok to use sharpie on a model or shouls I wait to get the model paint?