News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Oliver for 2011!

Started by TheJJ, January 09, 2011, 04:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoNTrains

Yes indeed. I think the third picture has the perfect face for Oliver.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

In actuallity I wouldn't be surprised if Diesel, Duck, Oliver, Toad, and the Red Branchline coaches came out this year and next year. (2011 to 2012)

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on January 09, 2011, 07:34:24 PM
In actuallity I wouldn't be surprised if Diesel, Duck, Oliver, Toad, and the Red Branchline coaches came out this year and next year. (2011 to 2012)
That'd be great.

branmas

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 09, 2011, 09:37:24 PM
That'd be great.
for this year.

DinoNTrains

MetaDude27

Wow, I didn't know Oliver was that well liked! :) Maybe he has a better chance for release this year than I thought...

In my opinion, Bachmann might make a larger profit by releasing Duck and Oliver simultaneously instead of separate, since people may feel compelled to buy both Great Western engines instead of just one. (I know I'd feel that way! ;D)

TheJJ

Quote from: the little western fan on January 09, 2011, 10:10:39 PM
That'd be great.
for this year.
With the release of Donald and Douglas coming up I doubt they will all come out this year. I think Diesel or Oliver (if Oliver Toad would also) won't happen.

MetaDude27

Quote from: JJ96 on January 10, 2011, 03:09:11 PM
Quote from: the little western fan on January 09, 2011, 10:10:39 PM
That'd be great.
for this year.
With the release of Donald and Douglas coming up I doubt they will all come out this year. I think Diesel or Oliver (if Oliver Toad would also) won't happen.

Hopefully Diesel. I'd much rather have Oliver be released first and have Diesel next year, but of course that's just me. Plus Duck, the Scottish Twins and Oliver would go extremely well together release-wise!

donaldthescotishtwin

BillingsRR that person with the bachmann donald and douglas petitsion was me im actually thinking of making more for bachmanns 2011 range i can gladly make one for oliver for JJ96 and the surporters even i hope oliver or duck or even both will make it this year

The Chaz Storm

A petition for Oliver sound like a great idea, donaldthescotishtwin!  Why not include Duck though, it seems only right that both great western engines go together.  Cheers to a Duck and Oliver petition!   

TheJJ

Yes a petition for the Great Westerns...but I fear we may be too late. :'(

MetaDude27

Go for it! I'd sign a "Great Western" petition in a heartbeat!

JD417

me too!!!!

u guys dont know how much i want a bachmann duck!!
when i first started moddeling i was looking for a bachmann Duck because i wanted to say Duck was my first engine, but then i figured out they didnt make him :'( and ever since ive been praying for bachmann Duck!!!

GO GWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DinoNTrains

donaldthescotishtwin

no were not late i sent the bachmann D&D petition on jan 14 last year