News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Oliver for 2011!

Started by TheJJ, January 09, 2011, 04:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on January 11, 2011, 08:08:12 PM
Oliver, S.C. Ruffey, and Toad. That would be a set. See now that would be smart if they made them ONLY in sets because who ever would want the engine would need to buy the whole set.

I second that idea for a set.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

shining time

i agree but let bachmann make them both first
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

TheJJ

They should be made if they aren't this year will be a waist.

TheJJ

I'd rather Duck first but they should be released at the same time.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 11, 2011, 08:10:18 PM
Oliver, S.C. Ruffey, and Toad. That would be a set. See now that would be smart if they made them ONLY in sets because who ever would want the engine would need to buy the whole set.

I second that idea for a set.

Not bad, a fairly decent idea. I just want to see them Make them!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

branmas

Quote from: JJ96 on January 11, 2011, 07:02:48 PM
Agreed. I don't have kids yet (keyword yet and the 96 means something) but when I babysit my three year old cousins I brought a different VHS every time, then one day he saw it on TV and wanted to see more like that. I was crushed, his first CGI was Gordon Takes a Shortcut so he likes Duck and Oliver. I also read him stories from this book...

Oliver!
i just wanna say.... I OWN THAT BOOK.

Anthony P2

same. i loved that book when i was little, heck i still do. ;D

TheJJ

That book is AWESOME. I just started reading it again. (Now I know this doesn't concern anyone but I had a snow day!)
Back to Oliver...The Little Western has a fighting chance for 2011, I've said it multiple times but I hope he is made!

MetaDude27

Yeah, but I already have a track layout. I wouldn't pay $100+ for just one engine and have all this extra track I would never use.

MetaDude27

Quote from: JJ96 on January 12, 2011, 10:15:44 AM
That book is AWESOME. I just started reading it again.

Me too! The other day I read some stories from "Enterprising Engine" and "Oliver the Little Western Engine".
(Geez, I think I'm getting obsessed with Duck and Oliver! :P)

TheJJ

I'm currently at The Four Little Engines. (its the narrow gauge part)

branmas

i've read the whole book.

TheJJ

I'm rereading it...I actually just finished that, now I'm on Percy the Small Engine.

MetaDude27

I believe I've only read the whole thing in order once. Usually I just skip around to different books.
You know, I bet there are very few teens who still read Thomas the Tank Engine :P.

TheJJ

I wish some of those characters were made.:-[ Well anyway back to Oliver...