News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Oliver for 2011!

Started by TheJJ, January 09, 2011, 04:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

He is ok, second favorite to me. I forget the guys name of who was my favorite. ??? George ____?

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 22, 2011, 10:16:37 PM
He is ok, second favorite to me. I forget the guys name of who was my favorite. ??? George ____?carlin

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on January 22, 2011, 10:05:37 PM
Oliver or Duck? Which would you rather come first?

I think Duck should be first, thus engines #1-10 would be released.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

fighter4luv

I agree. Finish off the numbers!!! :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

thats one of my reasons too

The Chaz Storm

That's one of the main reasons why Duck has somewhat of an advantage when compared to Oliver.  Children will have engines 1-7 and 9 and 10, but they will ask questions about when they will get the sodor engine #8 to get through the basic 1-10.  Can't see much discussion for Oliver in that term since 11 may stand out for some kids. 

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 11, 2011, 08:08:12 PM
Oliver, S.C. Ruffey, and Toad. That would be a set. See now that would be smart if they made them ONLY in sets because who ever would want the engine would need to buy the whole set.
Oliver a tanker with a face truck with coal load tt1 S.C.ruffy and toad hows that for a set? ;D you decide by posting your reply :P

DinoNTrains

Oliver a tanker with a face truck with coal load tt1 S.C.ruffy and toad hows that for a set? ;D you decide by posting your reply :P
[/quote]

Interesting idea. I like it. I still think that the coal load should be sold separately so people can fill their own Troublesome Trucks #1 and #2 without having to buy a lot of the coal wagons.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

Now I think it would be smart for Bachmann to sell Duck and Oliver in sets ONLY. That would bring more money if somebody really wants Duck and Oliver.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 23, 2011, 01:13:27 PM

Interesting idea. I like it. I still think that the coal load should be sold separately so people can fill their own Troublesome Trucks #1 and #2 without having to buy a lot of the coal wagons.
[/quote]ok then Oliver tt3 tanker with face vent van with face S.C.ruffy and Toad

branmas

well here's a idea i have for a set, duck, red branchline coaches, oliver, toad and some trucks. i call it "hard at work on the little western". tell me what you think.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: the little western fan on January 23, 2011, 06:17:36 PM
well here's a idea i have for a set, duck, red branchline coaches, oliver, toad and some trucks. i call it "hard at work on the little western". tell me what you think.
absouloutley brilliant tell me what you think of mine (please)

branmas

well it's good for the episode "toad stands by", and if i had to give it 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars i'd give it 3

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: the little western fan on January 23, 2011, 06:27:19 PM
well it's good for the episode "toad stands by", and if i had to give it 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars i'd give it 3
thats what I based it off there was a cattle wagon with a face in that episode and a tanker with a face

SodorAdventures

Quote from: JJ96 on January 23, 2011, 01:43:37 PM
Now I think it would be smart for Bachmann to sell Duck and Oliver in sets ONLY. That would bring more money if somebody really wants Duck and Oliver.

That is smart. People would pay extra for track that way
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com