NO 2013 ANNOUNCEMENTS UNTIL MONDAY

Started by InsideTrack, February 06, 2013, 03:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Sorry. We cannot post an announcement of the new 2013 Thomas & Friends models until Monday, February 11th.

SodorAdventures

Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

Chaz

My apologies guys, I literally just got another email today regarding the announcements being held until Monday too from the same rep.  Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up  :-\

Regardless, it's only a few days later and it's still less than a week so we have still have them to look forward to. :)
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Shawn

thomasj219

Yea can't wait, a few days more will make it all the sweeter.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TrainFan97

Despite having the Thomas announcements postponed to Monday, it'll be worth the wait.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Shawn

I'm still hoping for Arry and Bert,  and I'd love a destination.

Zorran202

That would make anyone's hatred for Monday a bit more enjoyable to say the least XD

Shawn

Quote from: Zorran202 on February 06, 2013, 09:21:06 PM
That would make anyone's hatred for Monday a bit more enjoyable to say the least XD
Amen brotha.  I (by that I mean everyone) usually hates Mondays.  I hope my school WiFi holds up...

Anthony P2

PasqualeCS96

DinoNTrains

At least we only have a handful of days left. :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)