News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Train show Jan 2011

Started by richg, December 17, 2010, 02:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richg

For those of you who can make it, the "Amherst Railway Society Railroad Hobby Show" at the Eastern States Exposition Fairgrounds in West Springfield, MA. is coming up. Save your money you get for Christmas.
Al the info is below. Vendor info/location and building layouts are there also. Might not be totally up to date yet. Keep checking the site. Print the data out and carry it with you.
I belong to the group and live nearby. All the fellows in our club go to the show. A couple fellows also sell items there.

http://www.amherstrail.org/

The Bach Man is usually there.

Rich

jonathan

Ooh, a bit too far for me.  I'll be heading back to Timonium, MD is Feb.  That's a trek of a few hours as it is.  Hate to miss a good show, though... :)

Regards,

Jonathan

the Bach-man

Dear All,
This show is absolutely among the very best shows in the country, and if you can make it, even once, you should.
We'll be there!
Happy Holidays!
the Bach-man

jward

when can we expect the bach man in pittsburgh?
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

the Bach-man

Dear Jeffrey,
When the World's Greatest Hobby returns, I'll be there.
Happy Holidays!
the Bach-man

richg

Who here works with the youth at the Big E show? I remember seeing a layout being run by the young people a couple years ago.

Also, there will be some clinics. One will deal with different DCC systems.

http://www.railroadhobbyshow.com/clinics.asp

Rich

Tom Lapointe

Hi Mr. B! ;)

Be looking forward to seeing you there.  ;D  Already got our advance tickets & hotel reservations made.  8)  Just keeping my fingers crossed that Old Man Winter doesn't throw us any more "curve balls"  :o that weekend!  (My own attitude towards winter? "OK, the holidays are over - where's spring???" ??? 

:D  Tom