News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Henry Gear

Started by RogoRailFan, February 04, 2011, 06:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogoRailFan

Hi, this is my first post.

I purchased my Bachmann Henry back in 2008 and he runs well.  :)
The only problem is when he goes backwards, he stops moving and only his eyes move side to side.  :( I can also hear his gears seem to grind. I put him back to forward and he is still stuck but easily fixed by pushing him. Is there any way I can fix him so he would move backwards without stopping?  :-\
Rogo
Rail
Fan

ThomasFan247

You can send him to Bachmann Industries. They will take a look at it ;)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: RogoRailFan on February 04, 2011, 06:34:04 PM

The only problem is when he goes backwards, he stops moving and only his eyes move side to side.  :( I can also hear his gears seem to grind. I put him back to forward and he is still stuck but easily fixed by pushing him. Is there any way I can fix him so he would move backwards without stopping?  :-\

I think you need to give em' a push. One of my Old HO models is just like that, and I gave em a tug, and he was on his way. Oh. and welcome to the Forums!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

ThomasFan247

Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 05, 2011, 08:01:34 AM
Quote from: RogoRailFan on February 04, 2011, 06:34:04 PM

I think you need to give em' a push. One of my Old HO models is just like that, and I gave em a tug, and he was on his way. Oh. and welcome to the Forums!
It isn't normal for trains to operate like that, though. They're supposed to be able to start by themselves without a nudge. He probably just needs a new gear in the loco.

RogoRailFan

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried running him at a slower speed backwards and henry seems to manage well.  ;)
Rogo
Rail
Fan