STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2019, 10:57:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  a question for JD417
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: a question for JD417  (Read 5149 times)
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« on: January 22, 2011, 03:42:56 AM »

I have been thinking about getting a bachmann james and I think it was you who gave him an open cab awhile ago and was it like gordon/henry type open or was it like edward type open Huh?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 07:28:00 AM by AJWPRODUCTIONS » Logged
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 03:47:42 AM »

oh yeah I forgot I'm going to decode them with dcc and smoke generators and in james's case remove the faceplate and eye mechanism Grin EDIT:will there still be room for lead weight? Grin Huh? Huh? EDIT AGAIN:utube n00b reference: Y HAVE YOU NOT REPLIED YET Angry WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Angry  ME 2 STOP BING A SUCH TOTAL LOSER NEVVA ...............................GONNA.............................HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Reply Today No screw that reply right now Angry sorry but as you would know I'm a huge newbie and give him a hornby James face
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 09:48:24 PM by AJWPRODUCTIONS » Logged
JD417

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 11:52:54 AM »

ok umm it was me who gave all my james open cabs along with open windows, in the beggining it was a Gordon/Henry cab but now it is in between Edward and Gordon/Henry because i added alot more weight to itif u r going to put a smoke uint in them i would suggest leaving the cab closed until u see how much space is left in there when ur done, im not much help here because my james isnt DCC and i dont plan giving the thomas engines smoke units, the only way that would happen is if a prototype already has a somke unit installed
Glennock
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 12:17:33 PM »

oh yeah I forgot I'm going to decode them with dcc and smoke generators and in james's case remove the faceplate and eye mechanism Grin EDIT:will there still be room for lead weight?  Grin Huh? Huh? EDIT AGAIN:utube n00b reference: WHY HAVE YOU NOT REPLIED YET  Angry WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  Angry  ME 2 STOP BING A SUCH TOTAL LOSER NEVVA ...............................GONNA.............................HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Reply Today No screw that reply right now Angry sorry but as you would know I'm a huge newbie

Chill.

We don't accept that sort of attitude around here...
Anthony P2

this Doctor doesn't shut railways down

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 12:22:41 PM »

oh yeah I forgot I'm going to decode them with dcc and smoke generators and in james's case remove the faceplate and eye mechanism Grin EDIT:will there still be room for lead weight?  Grin Huh? Huh? EDIT AGAIN:utube n00b reference: WHY HAVE YOU NOT REPLIED YET  Angry WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  Angry   ME 2 STOP BING A SUCH TOTAL LOSER NEVVA ...............................GONNA.............................HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Reply Today No screw that reply right now Angry sorry but as you would know I'm a huge newbie

the board isn't like an instant message. It's like an Email, we check it when ever we want to.
JD417

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 12:28:43 PM »

thank u Smiley
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 05:17:02 PM »

thanks,JD the reference was a joke that was about 5:00am for most people on here I just really really really really really like that joke I thought I'd have to sacrifice the open cab thank again JD417 EDIT: just got out of bed
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 05:41:03 PM »

ok umm it was me who gave all my james open cabs along with open windows, in the beggining it was a Gordon/Henry cab but now it is in between Edward and Gordon/Henry because i added alot more weight to itif u r going to put a smoke uint in them i would suggest leaving the cab closed until u see how much space is left in there when ur done, im not much help here because my james isnt DCC and i dont plan giving the thomas engines smoke units, the only way that would happen is if a prototype already has a somke unit installed
I relise your james has no smoke unit or dcc I am a proud subscriber Grin your work is brilliant Grin EDIT:ok thanks again your work is AWESOME and don't you ever forget it  Grin
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:53:33 PM by AJWPRODUCTIONS » Logged
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »

oh yeah I forgot I'm going to decode them with dcc and smoke generators and in james's case remove the faceplate and eye mechanism Grin EDIT:will there still be room for lead weight?  Grin Huh? Huh? EDIT AGAIN:utube n00b reference: WHY HAVE YOU NOT REPLIED YET  Angry WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  Angry  ME 2 STOP BING A SUCH TOTAL LOSER NEVVA ...............................GONNA.............................HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Reply Today No screw that reply right now Angry sorry but as you would know I'm a huge newbie
well I plan on it
ClearwtaerMK2
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 06:57:09 PM »

No double posts!!!! Angry
Death Metal Conductor

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 06:58:03 PM »

....what's going on in here? o___o
MetaDude27
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 06:59:39 PM »

No double posts!!!! Angry

Hey, come on. It's not that big of a deal.
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 07:04:43 PM »

JUST LEAVE THE THREAD TO DIE I GOT THE ANSWER I WANTED THATS WHAT THIS TREAD WAS ABOUT
MetaDude27
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 07:05:48 PM »

In that case, you should just delete it (you can do that, you know).
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 07:09:33 PM »

In that case, you should just delete it (you can do that, you know).
no I'm gonna keep it in case i forget it + ive benvisiting as a guest for about a year so i know I can delete my thread
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: