News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

a question for JD417

Started by AJWPRODUCTIONS, January 22, 2011, 02:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I have been thinking about getting a bachmann james and I think it was you who gave him an open cab awhile ago and was it like gordon/henry type open or was it like edward type open ???

AJWPRODUCTIONS

oh yeah I forgot I'm going to decode them with dcc and smoke generators and in james's case remove the faceplate and eye mechanism ;D EDIT:will there still be room for lead weight? ;D ??? ??? EDIT AGAIN:utube n00b reference: Y HAVE YOU NOT REPLIED YET >:( WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? >:(  ME 2 STOP BING A SUCH TOTAL LOSER NEVVA ...............................GONNA.............................HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( Reply Today No screw that reply right now >:( sorry but as you would know I'm a huge newbie and give him a hornby James face

JD417

ok umm it was me who gave all my james open cabs along with open windows, in the beggining it was a Gordon/Henry cab but now it is in between Edward and Gordon/Henry because i added alot more weight to itif u r going to put a smoke uint in them i would suggest leaving the cab closed until u see how much space is left in there when ur done, im not much help here because my james isnt DCC and i dont plan giving the thomas engines smoke units, the only way that would happen is if a prototype already has a somke unit installed

Glennock

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 22, 2011, 02:47:42 AM
oh yeah I forgot I'm going to decode them with dcc and smoke generators and in james's case remove the faceplate and eye mechanism ;D EDIT:will there still be room for lead weight?  ;D ??? ??? EDIT AGAIN:utube n00b reference: WHY HAVE YOU NOT REPLIED YET  >:( WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  >:(  ME 2 STOP BING A SUCH TOTAL LOSER NEVVA ...............................GONNA.............................HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( Reply Today No screw that reply right now >:( sorry but as you would know I'm a huge newbie

Chill.

We don't accept that sort of attitude around here...

Anthony P2

oh yeah I forgot I'm going to decode them with dcc and smoke generators and in james's case remove the faceplate and eye mechanism ;D EDIT:will there still be room for lead weight?  ;D ??? ??? EDIT AGAIN:utube n00b reference: WHY HAVE YOU NOT REPLIED YET  >:( WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  >:(   ME 2 STOP BING A SUCH TOTAL LOSER NEVVA ...............................GONNA.............................HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( Reply Today No screw that reply right now >:( sorry but as you would know I'm a huge newbie

the board isn't like an instant message. It's like an Email, we check it when ever we want to.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

thanks,JD the reference was a joke that was about 5:00am for most people on here I just really really really really really like that joke I thought I'd have to sacrifice the open cab thank again JD417 EDIT: just got out of bed

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JD417 on January 22, 2011, 10:52:54 AM
ok umm it was me who gave all my james open cabs along with open windows, in the beggining it was a Gordon/Henry cab but now it is in between Edward and Gordon/Henry because i added alot more weight to itif u r going to put a smoke uint in them i would suggest leaving the cab closed until u see how much space is left in there when ur done, im not much help here because my james isnt DCC and i dont plan giving the thomas engines smoke units, the only way that would happen is if a prototype already has a somke unit installed
I relise your james has no smoke unit or dcc I am a proud subscriber ;D your work is brilliant ;D EDIT:ok thanks again your work is AWESOME and don't you ever forget it  ;D

AJWPRODUCTIONS

oh yeah I forgot I'm going to decode them with dcc and smoke generators and in james's case remove the faceplate and eye mechanism ;D EDIT:will there still be room for lead weight?  ;D ??? ??? EDIT AGAIN:utube n00b reference: WHY HAVE YOU NOT REPLIED YET  >:( WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  >:(  ME 2 STOP BING A SUCH TOTAL LOSER NEVVA ...............................GONNA.............................HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( Reply Today No screw that reply right now >:( sorry but as you would know I'm a huge newbie
well I plan on it

ClearwtaerMK2

No double posts!!!! >:(

Death Metal Conductor

....what's going on in here? o___o

MetaDude27

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on January 22, 2011, 05:57:09 PM
No double posts!!!! >:(

Hey, come on. It's not that big of a deal.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

JUST LEAVE THE THREAD TO DIE I GOT THE ANSWER I WANTED THATS WHAT THIS TREAD WAS ABOUT

MetaDude27

In that case, you should just delete it (you can do that, you know).

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: MetaDude27 on January 22, 2011, 06:05:48 PM
In that case, you should just delete it (you can do that, you know).
no I'm gonna keep it in case i forget it + ive benvisiting as a guest for about a year so i know I can delete my thread