Bachmann Thomas Board Commerical

Started by SodorAdventures, January 23, 2011, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

Like Thomasfan247 did on the Everything Thomas Thread can I upload some pictures here and you can take them?

SodorAdventures

Quote from: JJ96 on January 23, 2011, 05:30:00 PM
Like Thomasfan247 did on the Everything Thomas Thread can I upload some pictures here and you can take them?

Definetly! 
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

ThomasFan247

And, by the way, if you want to use my WIP layout pics, you can ;)

This is off topic, but, SA, I sent you a PM I'd like you to read  ;)

BillingsRR

SodorAdventures,

Thanks, I added a few more. You can photoshop Sir Topham Hatt in the pictures I posted on here since it is not Thomas related. just stick him on the platform somewhere.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

allmy layout is is a hornby oval with track expansions a,b,c,d,e,f and some more track atop a green board with bachmann:thomas,gordon,edward,henry and salty hornby:duck toby percy james and oliver and it would take to long to list my trucks and coaches plus I probably can't post pics for about a month

The Chaz Storm

Sorry I haven't responded much, but I can't exactly help in terms of my layout just because my layout isn't exactly completed yet. :/  I plan on doing a lot of expansions and whatnot once the basic layout is finished too. 

I can offer suggestions, why not post the commercial after the announcements though?  It'd be kinda cool if you could say "Stick around here for updates on this new engine for HO and this engine for large"  People will definitely want to come on here if they want updates on new products.  Donald and Douglas are worth mentioning too, along with the large scale James.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Chaz on January 23, 2011, 05:50:07 PM
Sorry I haven't responded much, but I can't exactly help in terms of my layout just because my layout isn't exactly completed yet. :/  I plan on doing a lot of expansions and whatnot once the basic layout is finished too. 

I can offer suggestions, why not post the commercial after the announcements though?  It'd be kinda cool if you could say "Stick around here for updates on this new engine for HO and this engine for large"  People will definitely want to come on here if they want updates on new products.  Donald and Douglas are worth mentioning too, along with the large scale James.
Sadly, my layout won't be completed for a while either, but I'm still gonna film a few shots for the heck of it :) And I like the idea of after the announcements. Nice thought! ;)

BillingsRR

Fantastic idea Chaz!

I think after it is done it shoul be e-mail to Bachmann as a thank you for making the forum.

Now this is a productive thread  ;)

SodorAdventures

Sorry I haven't responded much, but I can't exactly help in terms of my layout just because my layout isn't exactly completed yet. :/  I plan on doing a lot of expansions and whatnot once the basic layout is finished too.  

I can offer suggestions, why not post the commercial after the announcements though?  It'd be kinda cool if you could say "Stick around here for updates on this new engine for HO and this engine for large"  People will definitely want to come on here if they want updates on new products.  Donald and Douglas are worth mentioning too, along with the large scale James.

Wish we saw your Layout, sure it cool!

Thats Smart! I will have it ready for the annoucement time!
Quote from: BillingsRR on January 23, 2011, 05:54:12 PM
Fantastic idea Chaz!

I think after it is done it shoul be e-mail to Bachmann as a thank you for making the forum.

I think I will and Also, I think it is too ;)

EDIT: Forgot to repond to others:
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 23, 2011, 05:41:15 PM
allmy layout is is a hornby oval with track expansions a,b,c,d,e,f and some more track atop a green board with bachmann:thomas,gordon,edward,henry and salty hornby:duck toby percy james and oliver and it would take to long to list my trucks and coaches plus I probably can't post pics for about a month

Sorry to hear that, either way, I hope you can try for a picture by feburary 9, Yes, DEADLINE FEBURARY NINTH
Quote from: BillingsRR on January 23, 2011, 05:35:18 PM
SodorAdventures,

Thanks, I added a few more. You can photoshop Sir Topham Hatt in the pictures I posted on here since it is not Thomas related. just stick him on the platform somewhere.

Cool, I will check them out, as for photoshop, we'll see
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on January 23, 2011, 05:34:01 PM

Cool, but maybe I will take footage off your Youtube if thats okay
  BTW: I got your message

SodorAdventures

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 23, 2011, 06:17:27 PM
it might be if im lucky the soonest my mum my brother or i can get back to canbberra is valentines day and the only person coming back on valentines day is mum my dads gota contract with optus so he has to stay here till june maybe even september :'( :'(

Sorry to hear that, that stinks, anyways

AJWPRODUCTIONS

oh well what can I do about it answer:nothing now back on topic my layout will be running on a floor so I won't be able to run it alot but I'll see what I can do and I don't mean deep shag carpet I mean normal carpet now back on topic

SodorAdventures

SodorAdventures,

Sure, but just a statment. Could you unlock your album, so I can access them, or give the links please

BillingsRR

I honestly just noticed it was locked....... don't know why, thought I unlocked it :P I will unlock them soon.

EDIT: Just unlocked them.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 23, 2011, 06:01:11 PM
Sorry I haven't responded much, but I can't exactly help in terms of my layout just because my layout isn't exactly completed yet. :/  I plan on doing a lot of expansions and whatnot once the basic layout is finished too.  

I can offer suggestions, why not post the commercial after the announcements though?  It'd be kinda cool if you could say "Stick around here for updates on this new engine for HO and this engine for large"  People will definitely want to come on here if they want updates on new products.  Donald and Douglas are worth mentioning too, along with the large scale James.

Wish we saw your Layout, sure it cool!

Thats Smart! I will have it ready for the annoucement time!
Quote from: BillingsRR on January 23, 2011, 05:54:12 PM
Fantastic idea Chaz!

I think I will and Also, I think it is too ;)

EDIT: Forgot to repond to others:
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 23, 2011, 05:41:15 PM

Sorry to hear that, either way, I hope you can try for a picture by feburary 9, Yes, DEADLINE FEBURARY NINTH
SodorAdventures,

Cool, I will check them out, as for photoshop, we'll see
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on January 23, 2011, 05:34:01 PM

Cool, but maybe I will take footage off your Youtube if thats okay
  BTW: I got your message

ok but you would have to edit it yourself because I don't have any editing software and probably won't get any soon cool chek your messages as I'm going to send you one soon

BillingsRR

Since there is a fresh layer of snow, and some rain, I may be out taking more pictures, if I have a snow day tomorrow. Can't take any pictues now because it is dark and it is suppsoed to start snowing any minute. Oh and it is rainning a bit.