Bachmann Thomas Board Commerical

Started by SodorAdventures, January 23, 2011, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SodorAdventures

Quote from: BillingsRR on January 26, 2011, 04:52:43 PM
Since there is a fresh layer of snow, and some rain, I may be out taking more pictures, if I have a snow day tomorrow. Can't take any pictues now because it is dark and it is suppsoed to start snowing any minute. Oh and it is rainning a bit.

Yep. Since we live not far away from each other, I am getting lots of snow too!! I hope for no school. No MID-TERMS!!  8 to 12 inches when all is said and done, I hear
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 26, 2011, 05:01:18 PM
Quote from: BillingsRR on January 26, 2011, 04:52:43 PM
Since there is a fresh layer of snow, and some rain, I may be out taking more pictures, if I have a snow day tomorrow. Can't take any pictues now because it is dark and it is suppsoed to start snowing any minute. Oh and it is rainning a bit.

Yep. Since we live not far away from each other, I am getting lots of snow too!! I hope for no school. No MID-TERMS!!  8 to 12 inches when all is said and done, I hear
lucky

TheJJ

No your lucky I would kill (not really) for some warm weather.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 26, 2011, 05:48:53 PM
No your lucky I would kill (not really) for some warm weather.
I gues so most people from whereI live want snow day=cold weather most people from where you live(I'll take it) want sun=34 degree day

Anthony P2

i love having snow days but i don't want to make it up in june. my school already had 3, out of 5, snow days. the superintendent said that once we use up our snow days he's going to cut into spring break.  >:(  does anyone else live near the Philadelphia region? 9-12 inches they're saying now. bring it on. :P

TheJJ

I do live in Pa but near Scranton..well actually I'm closer to Wilkes-Barre. I've used 4 out of 5.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: JJ96 on January 26, 2011, 06:25:32 PM
I do live in Pa but near Scranton. I've used 4 out of 5.
Quote from: Anthony P2 on January 26, 2011, 06:03:48 PM
i love having snow days but i don't want to make it up in june. my school already had 3, out of 5, snow days. the superintendent said that once we use up our snow days he's going to cut into spring break.  >:(  does anyone else live near the Philadelphia region? 9-12 inches they're saying now. bring it on. :P

I think most of us live in either NY, NJ or PA :P

But, yeah, that is the one bad thing about snow days!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

And then the group from Australia.  :P

BillingsRR

I'm right across the river. I can't wait for more snow! We get 2 snow days each year, anymore than that we get out later. Which will push my graduation back. Since I go to a Catholic School they can't cut our Spring Break, which is TWO WEEKS long! But sometimes they take away Saint's Days and Feast Days. I can live with that. I hope we have no school tomorrow, gives me a whole day to watch old interviews of the cast from "The Office"(Best show ever!) and then at 9:00 my comedy hour is on. New The Office and Parks & Rec.(Second best show) are on in that hour. I plan on making a boxcar for each show. And as a bonus Ricky Gervais is on the episode of The Office tomorrow as the British version of Michael Scott!! They have a run in! I cannot wait!  ;D

TheJJ

Well you guys are a big part to and he didn't name where you guys came from. :P And BillingsRR what do you mean across the river?

BillingsRR

I mean that I live across the River from Philly, well technically it isn't really Philly, but all the locals(And I am one) call that area Philly.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 26, 2011, 06:44:57 PM
Well you guys are a big part to and he didn't name where you guys came from. :P And BillingsRR what do you mean across the river?
ok now I understand what you meant

MetaDude27

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 26, 2011, 06:27:28 PM
Quote from: JJ96 on January 26, 2011, 06:25:32 PM
I do live in Pa but near Scranton. I've used 4 out of 5.
Quote from: Anthony P2 on January 26, 2011, 06:03:48 PM

I think most of us live in either NY, NJ or PA :P

Actually, I live a few states south of that... but keep that between us. 8)

ThomasFan247

I'm about 30-40 mins from JJ96. My school has used all 6 snow days already :P So, any more snow days we have, we have to take off from Easter vacation and then summer vacation  :-\

BillingsRR

I am about 2 and 1/2 hours away from Scranton, the best city in the world! I plan on going to college there. It is a great city!