News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Dynamis Pro Box

Started by gc53dfgc, January 23, 2011, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gc53dfgc

Hello all,

I currently own the Bachmann Dynamis system and want to add the Pro Box to it. I was wondering if the Pro Box has the capability to program routes and prerecorded movements. I read that it can be hooked up to a computer but it does not say what can be controlled through the computer. Is the software I need for it to work with the computer come with the Pro Box or will I have to buy a program as well?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

gc53dfgc

Adding the E-Z Command® Pro Box to your Dynamis® DCC System delivers more versatility to your railroad.

The Dynamis® Pro Box allows:

•the use of three additional wireless controllers (limit four)
•use of additional wireless receivers
•use of programming tracks to read and write CV values
•PC interface
Turn your Dynamis® into a "Pro" system by adding a Pro Box!

it says PC interface. What does that mean, it should be able to plug into  a computer and run off of some sort of program.

ACY

Quote from: gc53dfgc on January 23, 2011, 07:02:49 PM
Adding the E-Z Command® Pro Box to your Dynamis® DCC System delivers more versatility to your railroad.

The Dynamis® Pro Box allows:

•the use of three additional wireless controllers (limit four)
•use of additional wireless receivers
•use of programming tracks to read and write CV values
•PC interface
Turn your Dynamis® into a "Pro" system by adding a Pro Box!

it says PC interface. What does that mean, it should be able to plug into  a computer and run off of some sort of program.
I believe they are referring to the ECOS link, like Hunt said, all I know is you can't hook it up to a computer at least without being extremely good at tinkering with a DCC system.

gc53dfgc

That is a bit of a let down. I was hoping it had the route programming and computer control but guess I was wrong. Maybe there is a program somewhere on the internet that works with Dynamis's DCC interface like Loconet or something.