News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillingsRR

Quote from: therailwayinspector on February 16, 2011, 11:37:57 AM
Not sure if anyone else has commented about this- there is a slight difference on the faces- the eyebrows.
Donald has slightly pointed top ones, whilst Douglas has smooth curved ones.
Not a major difference, but one  nonetheless. Would've been nice with two different smiles, but as I keep saying, at least we have models

I did just noticed that! Donald's eyebrows are more triangular and Douglas' are more flat.

MetaDude27

Maybe their expressions are different, too (we just can't tell from the angle of the photo).

TheJJ

panniertankboy8751

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 10, 2011, 11:58:49 AM
OH MY GOSH!!! THEY GOT THE PHOTOS OF DONALD AND DOUGLAS UP!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's Donald

and here's Douglas

OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!! I'VE HIT THE JACKPOT!!! THE POST OF THE CENTURY!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Are those NEM's an the front? ZSOMGHAPPYDANCE!

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: panniertankboy8751 on February 18, 2011, 08:56:22 PM

Here's Donald

and here's Douglas

OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!! I'VE HIT THE JACKPOT!!! THE POST OF THE CENTURY!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

painertank boys where have you been we like having you here why haven't you posted much recently just curious

panniertankboy8751

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on February 18, 2011, 09:36:03 PM

Here's Donald

and here's Douglas

painertank boys where have you been we like having you here why haven't you posted much recently just curious

Dealing with High school applications.  :P Not very enjoyable.

BillingsRR

Join the club!  :P

High school placement tests, applications, registrations, etc.! It takes to much time!

therailwayinspector

ANYWAY, I assume by NEW you mean socket plug-in couplings? In which case no- they appear to be the same screw-to-chasis ones that all the Thomas models get.
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

PasqualeCS96

Anthony P2

they look like the couplings toby, mavis, salty, bill and ben have. ya know those longer ones.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: panniertankboy8751 on February 19, 2011, 09:26:56 AM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on February 18, 2011, 09:36:03 PM

Here's Donald

and here's Douglas

Dealing with High school applications.  :P Not very enjoyable.
ah okay yes high scool is a pain very anoying little time to yourself and "this is the big one for the stig" HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH seriously they give you so much (car screech noises) homework yes I am a huge british top gear fan

BillingsRR

I can't begin to tell you how much work I have done/am still doing for scholarships and applications. I got yet another scholarship paper today. Looks like I will be busy. But on a happy note I am in Honors English and in Geometry(What the Shopmores take and I am going to be a Freshmen!). So looks like I will be busy over the next 4 years, leaving me less and less time for model railroading and the forums.  :P

Anyways, the front couplers look like the ones on the old Bachmann Hogwarts Express Engine(Hogwarts Castle). Weird.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Anthony P2 on February 19, 2011, 03:21:42 PM
they look like the couplings toby, mavis, salty, bill and ben have. ya know those longer ones.
yep tey are longer though out of all of the above engines I've only got salty

Mulfred

Just to point out, Donald and Douglas' pages both say order online. That mean what I think?  ;D

Anthony P2

no, not yet. bachmann would have said something.