News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD417

i've noticed it, its not hard to see a black curly line moving around on an engines front  :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JD417 on January 27, 2011, 07:10:30 PM
i've noticed it, its not hard to see a black curly line moving around on an engines front  :P
hmm it dident move in the middle of an episode but I only said that because I thought if somebody else noticed it they probably would have metioned it this being the everything d&d thread though but I want original everything on these models faces write way orignally was overhappy donald meh happy douglas I mean in the shot of them in the shed series two nameplates and the (in my opinion) better looking down ward facing brakepipes

MetaDude27

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on January 27, 2011, 07:02:29 PM
I still want want I want also look at those pictures regarding the vaccum pipes am I the only one who noticed they changed lol :P
Oh, now I see what you're talking about! :P I actually like them facing upwards. (Not really sure why, though. It's just one of those gut feelings.)

DinoNTrains

well, it's not long now until we see pics, as I've heard!
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

MetaDude27

Indeed. Everyone be on the lookout. Those photos could pop up any day, now. Leave no web link un-clicked. ;)

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

Hopefully as soon as Jack Lynch (Yardmaster) or The Bachmann get the picutres they will post them.

MetaDude27

One thing I really like about Donald and Douglas is that they have real-life livery (the BR goods livery, I believe). Just another example of realism that brings Thomas & Friends to life.

TheJJ

I could agree with that. See speaking about a characters vibes I think that in TATMR Henry sounds just as wise as Toby but I see Henry as the nature lover. :P (If you know what I mean).

MetaDude27

I actually haven't seen TATMR in a long time, so I can neither agree nor disagree with that statement. :P But Henry certainly is the nature lover.

TheJJ

The way he says it makes it sound wise of him. I actually watched tatmr the day I posted the Diesel 10 thread. I still love the movie. ;D But to bad characters like Edward, Duck, Oliver, and D&D weren't in it...even if they made cameos.

MetaDude27

Yeah, I was pretty surprised when I realized Edward wasn't in the movie. :( But let's try to keep the TATMR discussion in the Diesel 10 thread. (No offense.) ;)

TheJJ

None taken. ;) But yeah I can do that sometimes. :P Anyway I thought that the pics of D&D were supposed to be released by now....I don't know if they will come b4 the Toy Fair but hopefully they will.

MetaDude27

Well, let's just count on the 13th (the date of the Toy Fair). And if they come beforehand it'll be like a sweet surprise! ;D

JD417

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 04, 2011, 03:28:25 PM
Yeah, I was pretty surprised when I realized Edward wasn't in the movie. :(
thats becasue his model wasnt ready in time. (either he got a new or fixing it due to some accident or somthing else :-\)