Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JD417 on February 04, 2011, 05:08:57 PM
Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 04, 2011, 03:28:25 PM
Yeah, I was pretty surprised when I realized Edward wasn't in the movie. :(
thats becasue his model wasnt ready in time. (either he got a new or fixing it due to some accident or somthing else :-\)
I'm not sure he had an accident there models were just upgraded to cope with the ridicoulsly high room temparature because of the lighting (I think) I got that from an interview with daivid mitton on sif

DinoNTrains

Anyway, back to Donald and Douglas, pictures of them will hopefully be here very soon.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

JD417

DinoNTrains

TheJJ

The key word is HOPEFULLY. I predict at the 2011 Toy Fair Bachmann will surprise us with finished models of D&D and announce 2 other engines as well as the red branchline coaches.<-HO scale LS scale->Toby

DinoNTrains

Although I don't model in Large Scale, I must say that Toby would be nice, as he would be unique to the range (well, unique ot me anyway).

And i wonder what the 2 other engines for HO will be.

therailwayinspector

That of course is if there ARE two more engines this year- BM may not find it "Finaccially Viable" or something like that to produce another model or two alongside D&D... But you never know...
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

SodorAdventures

Quote from: therailwayinspector on February 06, 2011, 03:04:35 AM
That of course is if there ARE two more engines this year- BM may not find it "Finaccially Viable" or something like that to produce another model or two alongside D&D... But you never know...

Yeah, thanks for bringing that up. Maybe they dont need so many engines.??
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

Well I'm assuming that they announce 2 more it will either be Diesel, Duck, or Rosie. And financially I assume they will be released next year like what happened to D&D.

DinoNTrains

Out of the 3 engines you mentioned JJ96, I really hope for Duck and Diesel. Rosie is an ok character, but Duck and Diesel are more classic characters (no offense to Rosie fans)

TheJJ

DinoNTrains

Ok then. But similar to what I have said on other threads, we won't know who else will be released until Saturday.

TheJJ

DinoNTrains

Yes indeed. But the best part is that pics of D&D will be out.

TheJJ