News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 26, 2011, 05:51:59 PM
Oh see this is how I feel: Front: Looks more professinal....Middle:Gives it more to look at. (If you know what I mean)
yeah I get what you mean but I still wan't season 2 nameplates

TheJJ

I don't know which? Either would be fine I guess.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 26, 2011, 05:56:41 PM
I don't know which? Either would be fine I guess.
this might help the company that should never be spoken uses season three onwards nameplates and there models have been changed by this company to make there vaccum pipes face up instead of down

MetaDude27

Quote from: JJ96 on January 26, 2011, 05:42:29 PM
Where do you guys want the name plates?

I'd prefer the center. Plus that's the position that has the better chance, since it's more up-to-date. Funny, I was planning on asking that same question!

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: MetaDude27 on January 26, 2011, 07:45:45 PM
Quote from: JJ96 on January 26, 2011, 05:42:29 PM
Where do you guys want the name plates?

I'd prefer the center. Plus that's the position that has the better chance, since it's more up-to-date. Funny, I was planning on asking that same question!
it does have more chance but I wants what I wants

DinoNTrains

I wouldn't mind these for the faces:

Donald's face (yes I know that it's a pic of Douglas)

Douglas' face

Or I wouldn't mind if they shared the same face. (I prefer Douglas' face if they were the same face.)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 27, 2011, 12:50:22 PM

Douglas' face

Or I wouldn't mind if they shared the same face. (I prefer Douglas' face if they were the same face.)
There will be no shring of faces from Bachmann. Remember Hornby Bill and Ben? They practicily have the same face the only thing that is different are the nameplates.

MetaDude27

Earlier I said my favorite faces would be the ones in my sig photo, however I think they'd be better if they were switched around (Donald with Douglas's face and Douglas with Donald's face).

TheJJ

Douglas' face

Both would make fine options. ;D

MetaDude27

True, however I don't think the face choice for Donald will be picked since it's an older one (no offense).

JD417

well they gave one set of twins the happy and extremly happy faces (bill and ben :P) so i could see those faces happening

but hopefull they wont pull a Mavis on us with these two, if u dont know what im talking about i'll tell ya ;), they didnt use black plastic they used a dark grey and then gave it a shiny cover

ThomasFan247

Quote from: JD417 on January 27, 2011, 04:15:21 PM

well they gave one set of twins the happy and extremly happy faces (bill and ben :P) so i could see those faces happening

but hopefull they wont pull a Mavis on us with these two, if u dont know what im talking about i'll tell ya ;), they didnt use black plastic they used a dark grey and then gave it a shiny cover
No they didn't I'm looking at my Mavis right now and it's definitely black. An offset black, maybe, but I don't think so.

DinoNTrains

Back to the subject of D&D. Regarding their faces, we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote from: MetaDude27 on January 27, 2011, 03:57:50 PM
True, however I don't think the face choice for Donald will be picked since it's an older one (no offense).

I have to agree with you on that one.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

MetaDude27

You know, I did notice something, though. That older face and the one Douglas has in my signature are exactly the same, only the one in my signature has white colored in for his teeth! If you really wanted that face, you could just scratch out the teeth! :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I still want want I want also look at those pictures regarding the vaccum pipes am I the only one who noticed they changed lol :P