News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoNTrains

Me too. I bet they will. After all, since they were announced last year with Bill and Ben, and Bill and Ben came out in 2010, perhaps Bachmann put a lot more time on D&D so they look amazing, as you said.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

MetaDude27

OH MY GOSH!!! THEY GOT THE PHOTOS OF DONALD AND DOUGLAS UP!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's Donald

and here's Douglas

OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!! I'VE HIT THE JACKPOT!!! THE POST OF THE CENTURY!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thomasj219

Hahaha I knew it they look fabolous.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

MetaDude27

To be honest I think I had my expectations a little too high, but still, they do look amazing!!! ;D ;D ;D (Whew) Now that I've calmed down a bit, I notice that they actually do share the same face, but those may not be the final models (although I'm guessing they are)... OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!! ;D ;D ;D :-X

Mulfred

they look AWASOME. well worth the wait. And sorry but I had to make a vid on youtube about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8mklhshjks

;) let the weekend begin. Hopefully more suprises to come

Ropley101

Early in the morning,
Down at the station,
All the little engines
Standing in a row.
Along comes the driver,
Pulls the little lever
Puff, puff! Chuff, chuff!
Off we go!

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Mulfred on February 10, 2011, 02:24:00 PM
they look AWASOME. well worth the wait. And sorry but I had to make a vid on youtube about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8mklhshjks

;) let the weekend begin. Hopefully more suprises to come

I love it! I love it! I love it!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED(totally unlike me!!)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!   I LOVE IT!!

Oh, and lets hope for some more stuff!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

ThomasFan247

I'll be really disappointed if they have the same faces  :-\ But, we get what we get, and I LOVE what we got!! <3

MetaDude27

I plan on buying them A.S.A.P. as well as maybe six more freight cars (I have eight right now) so I can have them pull "The Ultimate Freight Train". :P How exactly did you guys react when you first saw the pictures? I gasped as though something had scared me! :D

TheJJ

WOOOO! Great,Perfect,Amazing job Bachmann!
;D ;D Yay ;D ;D

ThomasFan247

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 10, 2011, 03:33:50 PM
I plan on buying them A.S.A.P. as well as maybe six more freight cars (I have eight right now) so I can have them pull "The Ultimate Freight Train". :P How exactly did you guys react when you first saw the pictures? I gasped as though something had scared me! :D
I thought the pictures were fake, but then I looked on here and they're not! Hahaha :)

TheJJ

Are those CGI faces? (Not critizing just wondering :P) If so....they still look awesome!

MetaDude27

Yes, yes they do. ;D It's actually kind of difficult to tell from those pictures. I'd have to take a good look at the actual models (but I'm getting ahead of myself :P).