News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillingsRR

I want one! I love the look of that engine! If Bachmann made an engine like that in the LS line, I would totally buy it. I like the looks of the Scots. Their models are plain awesome.

Where were these pictures found? I want to see if anything else popped up.

TheJJ

Who do you like more Donald or Douglas? You can't say both. (Yes you can) ;D lol

MetaDude27

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 10, 2011, 03:47:22 PM
I want one! I love the look of that engine! If Bachmann made an engine like that in the LS line, I would totally buy it. I like the looks of the Scots. Their models are plain awesome.

Where were these pictures found? I want to see if anything else popped up.

I found them under the product information of Bachmann's website. Sorry, no more photos, but they did add "Oil Tank" under the Thomas LS items.

Quote from: JJ96 on February 10, 2011, 03:50:29 PM
Who do you like more Donald or Douglas? You can't say both. (Yes you can) ;D lol

I like Donald better (I mean the character, not just the model), but I have no idea why since they both look exactly the same! :P

TheJJ

MetaDude27

Yeah, he's a little more gutsy than Donald, running away from scrap and all. Plus he rescued you (Oliver) from certain death! LOL :D

BillingsRR

I noticed they added the Knapford kit to the list as well, but no picture yet.

MetaDude27

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 10, 2011, 03:59:19 PM
I noticed they added the Knapford kit to the lsit aswell, but no picture yet.

That's actually been there for a while. I know since I've been checking every day for D&D's photos! :P

TheJJ

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 10, 2011, 03:56:42 PM
Yeah, he's a little more gutsy than Donald, running away from scrap and all. Plus he rescued you (Oliver) from certain death! LOL :D
True! I remember in my Writting and Communications class for school I had to read a children's story book to the class and I read The Deputation. I gave the twins the cheesiest Scottish accent but everyone loved it.

JD417

LOOK AT MY LINK!!! ITS A VIDEO OF BACHMANN DONALD AND DOUGLAS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MetaDude27

A video of the models (like running around on the track) or a video of pictures of the models?

JD417

PICTURES OF THE ACTUALL MODELS NOT RUNNING THOUGH

thomasj219

We saw them already previous page.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

JD417

whoops :-[ i havent been on and then i didnt go back far enough to see the pics, WELL THEY LOOK AWEEEEEEEESSSSOME!!

MetaDude27

Yeah, this thread kind of filled up a bunch after I posted the photos.