Previous topic - Next topic

JD417

im just so happy they released pics!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

MetaDude27

ClearwtaerMK2

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

therailwayinspector

I must say they do look good, and look forward to getting them.

Only a few criticisms though (just me being nit - picky ,  I know you cant please everyone and do things perfect) :

Body seems to be a tad too tall, that and/or it is sitting just a little too high above the wheels. I'm not sure if it is that, but something about the front end does look a bit oddly shaped.
The same faces? Bill and Ben got different, surely they could too?

But, I would still be pleased if they were released like that. Bear in mind I think these are just sample models- full production ones will be done soon, hopefully.
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

DinoNTrains

Yee-haw!!!! The pictures are amazing!!!!!!
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

BillingsRR

These are just the prototype pictures, I think. Most things will be different on he actual model, it has happened before.

MetaDude27

Now we just need to wait for them to release in stores! :P

TheJJ

MetaDude27

DTST said he had info saying they would come out in September, but then again he also said a lot of other things ::), so I think he lost his credibility on that one.

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 10, 2011, 06:54:03 PM
These are just the prototype pictures, I think. Most things will be different on the actual models, it has happened before.

Just wondering, when else has that happened?

BillingsRR

Don't rely on him for information. Bachmann will announce it soon. I think you can start pre-ordering now.

MetaDude27

Yeah, I know a few sites who've had pre-orders up even before the photos were posted (one site has them listed for $43 a piece).

PasqualeCS96

Well, like my people have been saying for generations..........OOOOOOPPPPPPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D BACHMANN DONALD AND DOUGLAS!!!!!!!!

JD417

TODAY WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE FIRST WE GET PICTURES OF BACHMANN DONALD AND DOUGLAS, AND THEN LATER TODAY I FINISH LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TheJJ

lol. R you gunna post a video of that Lady on youtube?