News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillingsRR

McDougla's? What is that the Chinese knock of McDonald's? *Not intended to be offensive in anyway what so ever*

the Bach-man

Lighten up, kids-
I think it's hysterical!
the Bach-man

Sodor Mike

Hey Bachman - how about the guy who invented the
DC3?

JD417

ok dude i think thats enough now

AJWPRODUCTIONS

flipping come on stop it it is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

JD417

ya really i dont find it funny at all >:( :-\

AJWPRODUCTIONS

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 11, 2011, 08:35:51 PM
It is just a joke AJW, you should know what that is. They are actually kinda funny. "McDonnell Douglas", kinda like McDonald Douglas. Mc is a common Scottish begining for last names. More common for the Irish, but still works with the Scottish. Mac is more common among Scottish last names. And there is a breif history lesson on Scottish last names.  :P
I'm not a BABY I flipping know what a joke is AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH also did I mention I'm considering closing my acount none likes me and I know where and when I'm not wanted :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sodor Mike

Did you guys know that the Long Beach Airport in California is located at

4100 East Donald Douglas Drive ?????

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Sodor Mike on February 11, 2011, 09:11:26 PM
Did you guys know that the Long Beach Airport in California is located at

4100 East Donald Douglas Drive ?????

DO NOT CARE

Cheeky_ULP

Come on, I think this is interesting how common the name Donald and Douglas are associated with each other.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Sparks on February 11, 2011, 09:18:26 PM
Come on, I think this is interesting how common the name Donald and Douglas are associated with each other.
YES BUT CODE OF CONDUCT you should actually read this its spamming and is outside the buble  of the forums therefore spamming = rule breaking seriously people

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on February 11, 2011, 09:22:13 PM
YES BUT CODE OF CONDUCT you should actually read this its spamming and is outside the buble  of the forums therefore spamming = rule breaking seriously people
The Bach Man seems to think it's a humorous post.  :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Sparks on February 11, 2011, 09:28:37 PM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on February 11, 2011, 09:22:13 PM
The Bach Man seems to think it's a humorous post.  :)
CODE OF CONDUCT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cheeky_ULP

I think you're starting to spam too.