Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Sparks on February 11, 2011, 09:33:20 PM
I think you're starting to spam too.
oh I know but you see it's getting on my nerves and its only me isent it sparks everythings my fault all the spamming pointless annoying non thomas related threads everything gah

BillingsRR

Look, AJW, The Bach man likes it, so it is fine! It is ironic that the two names are always in a pair with the other. Maybe thats where the Rev. got the idea. Or maybe the copied him.  ;D

TheJJ

I actually find this humorous too. ;D But who knew those names were that common. Sorry Sodor Mike for before.

MetaDude27

I guess it's kind of funny. I actually can't believe there are that many "Donald and Douglas"es!

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 11, 2011, 09:48:36 PM
"What would Chaz do?"

Chaz is gone! You treat him like he is a god or something! How many times are you going to play that card? It doesn't work. Stop quoting him. He would not want someone out there basicly mimicking his every single word.

It is funny! Shows you don't have a good sense of humor.

Stop saying he is in violation of the code of conduct. The Bach man found it funny, so it is FINE!

but it does and even you had great respect for him after he left I knew the chain reaction was my fault so I picked up the bone he dropped and I don't treat him like a god it's because this board is crumbling to bits I know but you treat him lik a god and it still breaks the code of conduct wheather bachmann think it's funny or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

BillingsRR

To say this forum is crumbling is a slap in the face to the Bach man and Yardmaster. They make sure we "play nice" and delete anything off topic. To say the forum is crumbling is basically saying they are not doing their job, which they do very well.

The Donald and Douglas similarities are funny, get over it and laugh for a change!

The Bach man makes the rules, if he does not think it is a violation, it is not a violation.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 11, 2011, 09:59:02 PM
I don't treat any human being like a "god". Going into what I believe in becomes an actual violation(We are not allowed to talk about religion).  

To say this forum is crumbling is a slap in the face to the Bach man and Yardmaster. They make sure we "play nice" and delete anything off topic. To say the forum is crumbling is basically saying they are not doing their job, which they do very well.

Pick up what bone? Chaz left and left no bone, he is not a dog. :P

The Donald and Douglas similarities are funny, get over it and laugh for a change!
and I don't treat humans like gods either ! dont you under stand a metafor I'll laugh when it stops I'm sorry bachmann yardmaster and bachmann if it was offensive I just mean he stopped all the annoying off topicness and its happening alot more and I for one wont stand for it and comparing me to a brick wall thats low even by dtst snd henry blues standards

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 11, 2011, 10:06:32 PM
Off topicness? It is pictures of things with the same names as the Scottish Twins. Saying that they are not the only twins with the names Donald and Douglas.

You won't stand for what? Comedy? Good luck in the real world kid.
offtopicness is what I don't like tis thread is for thomas the tank engine and friends donald and douglas not every other donald and douglas known to man

BillingsRR

You take things way to seriously.

It is off topic. So what, it is not the end of the world.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on January 27, 2011, 02:41:46 PM
Quote from: DinoNTrains on January 27, 2011, 12:50:22 PM
I wouldn't mind these for the faces:

Donald's face (yes I know that it's a pic of Douglas)

Douglas' face
well guess what...

Or I wouldn't mind if they shared the same face. (I prefer Douglas' face if they were the same face.)
There will be no shring of faces from Bachmann. Remember Hornby Bill and Ben? They practicily have the same face the only thing that is different are the nameplates.
well guess what...

MetaDude27

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 10, 2011, 11:58:49 AM
OH MY GOSH!!! THEY GOT THE PHOTOS OF DONALD AND DOUGLAS UP!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's Donald

and here's Douglas

OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!! I'VE HIT THE JACKPOT!!! THE POST OF THE CENTURY!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Still... can't... stop... staring... AHHH!!! :P

JD417

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

my eyes have bexcome glued to the computer screen

DinoNTrains

I think it's official.... Donald and Douglas' Bachmann models look AWESOME.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)