News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PasqualeCS96

Its disappointing to see D&D having the same face...hopefully they will be changed considering they are prototypes. But heres my question: What season face do Donald and Douglas have?

TheJJ

All I know is that the faces are CGI.

BillingsRR

Maybe the CGI faces means the twins will be back soon.

I heard they will be back in Season 15. Along with Duck and I think Oliver.

ThomasFan247

I don't think they're CGI faces. I'm pretty sure they're the face that's in Metadude27's sig  :-\

BillingsRR

Hopefully they are. They might just look CGI. I don't think Bill & Ben have CGI faces and D & D would be the only engines to have CGI faces in the HO range.

TheJJ

I'm almost positive they are CGI. :-\

ThomasFan247

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 13, 2011, 08:27:56 PM
Hopefully they are. They might just look CGI. I don't think Bill & Ben have CGI faces and D & D would be the only engines to have CGI faces in the HO range.
Bill's face is from season 6 (maybe earlier, not sure :P), and Ben's is from TGD.

BillingsRR

So hopefully the Scots will have Season 7  faces v.s. CGI

TheJJ

I know people may disagree but I perfer the CGI look on the HO scale models. TV wise I loved the ORIGINAL gauge 1 models. Example I like the new oil tanker and CGI D&D.

BillingsRR

Maybe CGI on Rosie and the new CGI characters, but the twins only had CGI faces once. And I don't think they said anything. I think they were there just to please older fans.

TheJJ

But I like (No love) the new oil tankers. That gold and black logo is cool in my opinion.

BillingsRR

Thats the thing that I don't like about it. I would rather have a plain black tanker than a tanker with that logo. I would but it, but the logo kinda turns me off. I think something Bachmann should do is release plain blank tankers. No logo, no words, no nothing. Just a blank tanker. I would like that.

TheJJ

Interesting concept.(In my opinion)

ThomasFan247

You could always repaint a tanker :P

BillingsRR

I think JD417 repainted some of the tankers to look like that. Classic Season 1 rolling stock. I love that look.

With the LS version, I can slap my logo on it and boom, tanker!.

I know I could also simply repaint it, but I am not a very good artist.