The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

Well thats a little tricky then. :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 13, 2011, 09:03:15 PM
Maybe CGI on Rosie and the new CGI characters, but the twins only had CGI faces once. And I don't think they said anything. I think they were there just to please older fans.
double post apology but rosie's model face is so much better than her crummy cgi face

TheJJ

I think Rosie is better in CGI. ::) (lol my opinions)

TheJJ

I hate it past season 7 because the episodes used to tell a story. Now they are predictable and teach a lesson.

TheJJ

Quote from: JJ96 on February 14, 2011, 08:55:40 PM
I hate it past season 7 because the episodes used to tell a story. Now they are predictable and teach a lesson.
LOL. Thanks for the history lesson. :P But I stay to what I said b4.

BillingsRR

True. When I was young, I loved it, now. Well I think it is a little wierd, but SRC makes a cameo so I still liek that part. Britt liked SRC since she filmed 10 Years of Thomas there and used the engine, coaches, and line in TATMRR. TATMRR is better than CAE, TGD, and MIR.

Don't think the Rev. would like CGI, might freak him out a bit. I know it kinda freaks me out.

JD417

ya when u think about it, can u believe how much thomas has, uhh, "evolved"? :-\

BillingsRR

More like devolved. :P

Not all kids like the new Thomas, my 6 year old neighbor hates the new stuff and likes S1-S5. He said he think the new episodes are to religious? Yeah he is a little weird. I guess he thinks a moral to a story has some relation to religion. He is a little weird, but has good taste! His little sister lieks the early season because she thinks she is like Mavis.

SodorAdventures

Did Bachmann Delete my posts???
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

AJWPRODUCTIONS

hey we are all entitled to our own opinions with the engines I hate cgi rosie

fighter4luv

Why was JJ96 triple posting and quoting and replying to something they actually said them self. Am I the only one here that finds that bizarre LOL

On another note, so excited about Donald & Douglas being released!! :)

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

;D ;D ;D SO AM I  :D :D :D ;D

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 14, 2011, 10:33:49 PM
Did Bachmann Delete my posts???
THIS IS THE AWNSER 4 SODORADVENTURES YES COS U WERE BEING OUT OF ORDER
JUST LIKE A OILY DEISEL >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

AND BY THE WAY BRITT ALCROFT WAS BRITISH THE DEAR OLD REV.W.AWDRY WAS BRITISH >:( >:( SO THINK ABOUT WAT U ARE GOING TO POST ON HEAR BECAUSE IT MITE AFEND SOMEONE :( :-\ :-\