Quote from: SCOTTISH RAILWAYS on February 15, 2011, 08:58:18 AM
;D ;D ;D SO AM I  :D :D :D ;D
Quote from: SCOTTISH RAILWAYS on February 15, 2011, 09:14:51 AM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 14, 2011, 10:33:49 PM
Did Bachmann Delete my posts???
THIS IS THE AWNSER 4 SODORADVENTURES YES COS U WERE BEING OUT OF ORDER
JUST LIKE A OILY DEISEL >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Quote from: SCOTTISH RAILWAYS on February 15, 2011, 09:23:41 AM
AND BY THE WAY BRITT ALCROFT WAS BRITISH THE DEAR OLD REV.W.AWDRY WAS BRITISH >:( >:( SO THINK ABOUT WAT U ARE GOING TO POST ON HEAR BECAUSE IT MITE AFEND SOMEONE :( :-\ :-\
Quote from: SCOTTISH RAILWAYS on February 15, 2011, 09:35:26 AM
IF IT WERNT 4 GORGE STEVENSON U GUYS MIGHT OF NEVER HAD STEAM TRAINS AND GORGE STEVENSON IS BRITISH SO THEAR >:( ;D ;D 8) >:(
Am I seeing this right? Really? All caps and those faces? Lets see FOUR posts in a row? Learn.

MetaDude27

Back to D&D's faces, I think they're the season 3 onwards face, not the CGI. I don't even remember seeing D&D smile with their CGI face.

7029cluncastle

i really am looking forward to D+D!!! my B+B arrived today, they are stunning  ;D ;D as it is my birthday coming up i might get my dad to get me edward and henry next.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

TheJJ

Quote from: fighter4luv on February 15, 2011, 07:38:21 AM
Why was JJ96 triple posting and quoting and replying to something they actually said them self. Am I the only one here that finds that bizarre LOL

On another note, so excited about Donald & Douglas being released!! :)
I didn't triple post. I have learned long ago not to. I think those other posts were deleted.

max (uk)

Quote from: SCOTTISH RAILWAYS on February 15, 2011, 09:35:26 AM
IF IT WERNT 4 GORGE STEVENSON U GUYS MIGHT OF NEVER HAD STEAM TRAINS AND GORGE STEVENSON IS BRITISH SO THEAR >:( ;D ;D 8) >:(

No, we wouldn't have the multi tube boiler. George Stephenson also determined the standard gauge of 4 feet 8½ inches.

Cornishman, Richard Trevithick however: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Trevithick

the more you know.

MetaDude27

I hope Bachmann announces a release date for the twins, soon. I can't wait to get my hands on them! ;D

7029cluncastle

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 15, 2011, 04:35:07 PM
I hope Bachmann announces a release date for the twins, soon. I can't wait to get my hands on them! ;D
me neither!!!!!  ;D ;D
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

Bucksco

Let's refrain from discussing international relations folks (who hates who, etc....).
Thank you.

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

Sorry guys the USA is a very cool please can i be 4givern?

BillingsRR

Does anyone know the release dates for the twins? It doesn't have to be specific, but anytime is helpful.

MetaDude27

Quote from: SCOTTISH RAILWAYS on February 15, 2011, 07:18:57 PM
Sorry guys the USA is a very cool please can i be 4givern?
Sure. Scotland's pretty cool, too! You guys have the Loch Ness Monster (and D&D)!

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 15, 2011, 07:19:42 PM
Does anyone know the release dates for the twins? It doesn't have to be specific, but anytime is helpful.
At first I thought I found something on a model train web store that said "Est. delivery date: 4/5" But then I noticed it said "4/5/10" :P. So unfortunately I'm just as clueless as you, BRR.

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

lol :D
u know D&Ds livery is real thears 1 at bo'ness and kinnal railway

BillingsRR

Gotta love my roots! I wish to have a summer home in Scotland and a winter home in Italy in the future., my main roots. I mean, I wore a kilt! :P

therailwayinspector

Not sure if anyone else has commented about this- there is a slight difference on the faces- the eyebrows.
Donald has slightly pointed top ones, whilst Douglas has smooth curved ones.
Not a major difference, but one  nonetheless. Would've been nice with two different smiles, but as I keep saying, at least we have models
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

7029cluncastle

Quote from: SCOTTISH RAILWAYS on February 15, 2011, 07:22:21 PM
lol :D
u know D&Ds livery is real thears 1 at bo'ness and kinnal railway
actually the loco at bo'ness is a North British Railway built j36, 65243 Maude, the loco D+D are based on are the Caledonian Railways 812 Jumbo 828, based at the Strathspey Railway.