News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasj219

I dont know about that, they don't usually, I think this may be it!!!!
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: thomasj219 on February 23, 2011, 07:08:53 AM
I dont know about that, they don't usually, I think this may be it!!!!
I thought a bachmann rep said august

BillingsRR

Quote from: Mulfred on February 23, 2011, 04:32:26 AM
Just to point out, Donald and Douglas' pages both say order online. That mean what I think?  ;D

It is called pre-ordering. You can pay now, but you will get them in a few months.

fighter4luv

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 23, 2011, 07:41:04 AM
Quote from: Mulfred on February 23, 2011, 04:32:26 AM
Just to point out, Donald and Douglas' pages both say order online. That mean what I think?  ;D

It is called pre-ordering. You can pay now, but you will get them in a few months.

Although it says "Order Online", Donald and Douglas are actually not listed on their online store once you click on that initial product link.

Sorry guys... most likely still August, unless otherwise stated.

BillingsRR

Does anyone want to know who Donald and Douglas remind me of? Well if you don't want to, I am telling to you anyway!

At my school we have two nuns who came from Italy. Sr. Maria and Sr. Angela. They look like sisters(possibly twins) and are always side by side. Since they always wear habits, which are blackish, they even look like the Scottish twins. And they have even had accidents like the twins. The accident I am refering too is when Sr. M began to slip on some ice outside the school and Sr. A went to help her and Sr. A slipped and fell to the ground. In our room a few people screamed and I was in shock. Luckily my history teacher and his class were in the gym and ran out to help her. This reminds me of the time the twins ran into that hay wagon. It is so weird, I was listening to the twins' theme and I thought of that. It is so weird how TTTE is constantly in my life, maybe it is a sign!  ;D

Now I know you can say this has nothing to do with the thread, but it does. It surely does. Instead of the Scottish twins, they are the Italian twins. They even have their Italian accents similar to how D & D still have theirs. I have known them for years and I just thought of it. Weird! My princable is like Sir Topham Hatt, but is a lot more strict and more of a dictator! The one nun I don't really like. She is nice at times, but when she is mad, boy is she mad. Today she told someone in my class "If you don't take these active shooter drills seriously, I suggest you find another place for your education." Wow, just wow.

fighter4luv

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 25, 2011, 11:30:33 PMIt is so weird, I was listening to the twins' theme and I thought of that. It is so weird how TTTE is constantly in my life, maybe it is a sign!  ;D
A sign you're starting to go crazy from too much TTTE? :P

BillingsRR

No, I don't think so. Maybe it is a sign that I should have watched it when I was little, which I did. I'm not sure. If am am comparing my other teachers to TTTE characters well my history teacher is Gordon, and well hmmm none of the engines yell at their students when they don't get their work done, so I guess I don't have anymore. But I can say my English teacher is Thomas and my teacher is Percy, since those two are like best friends. They gossip, complain about us, you know, all of the stuff women in their late 20s and early 30s do when they teach kids. My math Teacher is Edward because she is really smart and the other math teacher is Toby because Toby has been bitter in the past and that math teacher can be heard screaming down the hallway. My princable is Sir Topham Hatt, but a lot more strict and the 4th grade teacher, who does nothing besides teach 4th grade, is Henry I could say. We don't have a James, well besides me.  ;D

TheJJ

Quote from: fighter4luv on February 25, 2011, 11:35:15 PM
Quote from: BillingsRR on February 25, 2011, 11:30:33 PMIt is so weird, I was listening to the twins' theme and I thought of that. It is so weird how TTTE is constantly in my life, maybe it is a sign!  ;D
A sign you're starting to go crazy from too much TTTE? :P
I told you guys the story right? I was fishing with my friends and started singing gone fishing. They thought I was nutz and I did to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=216spiB2xDE&feature=related
It was weird. I've actually said stuff from T&F too....like "dither" (from TATMR),"bother", etc... But I say it is weird.

Mulfred

Just a little idea. wouldn't it be kinda cool if bachmann made snow plows for donald and douglas. As they both have them in the series.

TheJJ

It'd be cool. Or a plow for Gordon.

Mulfred

I'm just wondering. If you use a plow like terence has paint it black. modify it to fit the front of the engines. just might work. Lol could be a project for me when they come out.

BillingsRR

Bachmann has Donald and Douglas  at WGH on display! The real HO models!

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 26, 2011, 12:41:32 PM
Bachmann has Donald and Douglas  at WGH on display! The real HO models!
Pictures? Video? We'd all like to see  :)

BillingsRR

My camera is dead, so I don't have any. They do have different faces though. SodorAdventures may have some. He is there with his layout and engines.

Mulfred

I hope he dose. I really wanna see them. Although I'm sure someone will up load it on to youtube.  ;D