News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Scottish Twins Thread

Started by MetaDude27, January 26, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetaDude27

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 26, 2011, 01:14:40 PM
My camera is dead, so I don't have any. They do have different faces though. SodorAdventures may have some. He is there with his layout and engines.

How different are the faces? Could you describe them?

Anthony P2

Quote from: JJ96 on February 26, 2011, 08:14:22 AM
Quote from: fighter4luv on February 25, 2011, 11:35:15 PM
Quote from: BillingsRR on February 25, 2011, 11:30:33 PMIt is so weird, I was listening to the twins' theme and I thought of that. It is so weird how TTTE is constantly in my life, maybe it is a sign!  ;D
A sign you're starting to go crazy from too much TTTE? :P
I told you guys the story right? I was fishing with my friends and started singing gone fishing. They thought I was nutz and I did to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=216spiB2xDE&feature=related
It was weird. I've actually said stuff from T&F too....like "dither" (from TATMR),"bother", etc... But I say it is weird.

I make thomas references all the time. and the best part is nobody knows.  :D  oh, just the other day i said "well if that doesn't take the biscuit" my friends looked at me weird.  :D

MetaDude27

I always enjoy saying "Och, eye!" every once in a while (not entirely sure what it means :P), and I'll also say "good morning" in Diesel's oily voice.

Mulfred

MetaDude27

Does anyone here ever find them-self whistling/humming one of the old character themes? For me it's either Duck's theme, Edward's theme, D&D's theme, or Henry's Sad theme (no, I'm not constantly down in the dumps :P).

Mulfred

Yeah I have lately I  seem to hum henry's season 3-4 theme, oliver, stepney, duck and percy's season 5 theme

MetaDude27

I thought all the themes were the same (with slight variation) up until season 7. ???

Mulfred

Nope there are some diffrent themes. for engines like james has about 3 diffrent themes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZPLySFZNKk&feature=related this is a link to his season 1 theme. links into other videos. if you read the discriptions he tells you what season its from  ;D

MetaDude27

Looks cool, but I'm not allowed to use YouTube. :( Oh, well.

TheJJ

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 26, 2011, 02:05:34 PM
Does anyone here ever find them-self whistling/humming one of the old character themes? For me it's either Duck's theme, Edward's theme, D&D's theme, or Henry's Sad theme (no, I'm not constantly down in the dumps :P).
I've hummed Don't Judge a Book and Thomas You're the Leader(it got stuck in my head after watching Fighter4luv's video).

Anthony P2

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 26, 2011, 02:05:34 PM

all the time!  ;D but the newer songs, and classic themes.

TheJJ

I've also hummed the shining time theme (from TATMR)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=013KiGaXNHE
(Sorry MetaDude27)

BillingsRR

I always used to whistle the themes for Gordon, James, and the Scottish Twins. Now I whistle The Office and Parks & Rec. themes instead.

The faces are similar, but the eyebrows are different.

MetaDude27

Oh. So they just looked same as in the promo pictures?

BillingsRR

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 26, 2011, 02:52:56 PM
Oh. So they just looked same as in the promo pictures?

No, actually they don't. One has triangular eyebrows and the other has curved eye brows. It really is the only way they could identify the engines from each other, face wise. They don't have CGI faces, they look more like the Season 7ish faces. They just have the "botox" glare in the photos.