News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Diesel 10 for 2012!

Started by TheJJ, January 28, 2011, 08:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetaDude27

Quote from: DinoNTrains on February 02, 2011, 11:04:00 AM
As always, you do have a point MetaDude27 :)
Gee, thanks! :)

Quote from: JJ96 on February 02, 2011, 09:25:27 AM
Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 01, 2011, 02:33:49 PM
Maybe they felt characters like Duck, Oliver, Donald, Douglas, and BoCo were too wise and mature for the show. :P Sure Edward's wise, but has anyone noticed HiT has kind of downgraded his (and everyone else's) intelligence?
That's very true have you noticed they always have that same rhyme scheme every time...only with different words.
What "rhyme scheme" are you talking about? ???

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on February 02, 2011, 11:06:33 AM
I would rather a Diesel or Arry and Bert before S&D. But I rather diesel 10 first.

I agree
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 02, 2011, 12:44:42 PM
Quote from: DinoNTrains on February 02, 2011, 11:04:00 AM
As always, you do have a point MetaDude27 :)
Gee, thanks! :)

Quote from: JJ96 on February 02, 2011, 09:25:27 AM
Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 01, 2011, 02:33:49 PM
Maybe they felt characters like Duck, Oliver, Donald, Douglas, and BoCo were too wise and mature for the show. :P Sure Edward's wise, but has anyone noticed HiT has kind of downgraded his (and everyone else's) intelligence?
That's very true have you noticed they always have that same rhyme scheme every time...only with different words.
What "rhyme scheme" are you talking about? ???
Never mind.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on January 28, 2011, 08:49:38 PM

Diesel 10 is a well known character who many feel deserve a chance.
Character Summary:
First introduced in Thomas and the Magic Railroad Diesel 10 was a force not to be reconded with. He had 2 minions Splatter and Dodge and the most interesting feature..Pinchy. A claw used to destroy, break, or cause any kind of destruction. He was never seen again after he was "defeated" in the broken viaduct accident.....until he re-appeared in Calling All Engines. He went from the bad guy to the hero of the Sodor Airport. He has been making movie appearences ever since. In Misty Island Rescue he seemed to return to the bad guy side nut until the release of Day of the Diesels we will not know Diesel 10's fate.

Appearences:
Thomas and the Magic Railroad, Calling All Engines, The Great Discovery (cameo), Misty Island Rescue, and Day of the Diesels.

Profits:
1) He is very popular with the kids and almost all of the older fans.
2) Bachmann has made his real model, the BR class 42 warship, and it will save money on his model.
Please leave all comments below. And tell me how you personally feel I did. HiT please consider Diesel an option if you are reading this. Trust me you won't be disapointed. ;)
I'm sorry I had x2 as much before but I maxed out my time and it was all deleted. :'(
thats why we have the always stay logged in button ;)

TheJJ

I didn't think it would take an hour. :P

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on February 05, 2011, 09:03:23 PM

Oh well, at least this thread you started has feedback. Postive feedback, mostly.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on February 05, 2011, 09:03:23 PM
an hour woa now I understand why,anyway I rarely logout most of the time I'm always logged in ;D

TobyTheTram16

also Bachmann UK did make the prototype for diesel and 10 pinchy ould probabaly poen and close at the front.

DinoNTrains

Good point. Diesel 10 is based on a BR Class 42 "Warship". Bachmann UK has made the prototype, as TobytheTram16 has just said.

7029cluncastle

i plan to make a diesel 10 later this year, using either the old hornby model tht is being brought out once agin or the old mainline (now bachmann branchline uk) model.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."