STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2019, 09:46:55 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Countdown to the Toy Fair and Talk
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Countdown to the Toy Fair and Talk  (Read 55105 times)
SodorAdventures

Coming Soon:Dover Valley is getting a facelift!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 10:31:51 PM »

I could imagine (like I said) BoCo.
I doubt we would see Murdoch, Hornby just released him.

Yes, but Boco isnt known to younger Thomas fans (as much as) Murdoch is. I just cant see Bachmann creating Boco, or Daisy (less so) for that matter.

Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 10:34:47 PM »

Well I'm talking about the older characters that are left. I mean of course he isn't known to the younger kids because he hasn't been in an episode since season 5. But he cameoed in a 7th season song.
SodorAdventures

Coming Soon:Dover Valley is getting a facelift!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 10:37:02 PM »

Well I'm talking about the older characters that are left. I mean of course he isn't known to the younger kids because he hasn't been in an episode since season 5. But he cameoed in a 7th season song.

Yeah, she(he???) is the only one really left to talk about. He is a cool model too. Arnt they all Tongue

Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 10:43:05 PM »

Yeah, she(he???) is the only one really left to talk about. He is a cool model too. Arnt they all Tongue
What do you mean? BoCo is a dude. Tongue
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 03:46:03 AM »

What do you mean? BoCo is a dude. Tongue
and a cool one of that Tongue Grin
fighter4luv
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 06:25:31 AM »

I'm just excited to see anything Thomas related Smiley Hopefully we get to see Donald & Douglas (and they hopefully have awesome faces), and Knapford station would be awesome too Smiley

But of stuff that we aren't expecting, I really hope there are some more characters from season 2 & 3.
Mulfred
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 12:34:19 PM »

I'm really looking forward to seeing donald and douglas and knapford. wouldn't mind if duck got released either, or stepney  Grin
ClearwtaerMK2
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 02:37:46 PM »

No offence to those who want a bachmann oliver,But If I were you I'd just slightly modify the hornby model & then it would look like the TV series model....Sorry guys but a bachmann oliver model would not be made.(Let alone announced) Your better off with the hornby oliver. Tongue
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 02:41:34 PM »

No offence to those who want a bachmann oliver,But If I were you I'd just slightly modify the hornby model & then it would look like the TV series model....Sorry guys but a bachmann oliver model would not be made.(Let alone announced) Your better off with the hornby oliver. Tongue
If Hornby would announce an Oliver, then I don't see why Bachmann wouldn't, especially since Hornbys sells fairly well.

Besides, not everyone can just buy Hornby models online easily.
BillingsRR
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 02:43:11 PM »

There is no need to come in and slash others hopes for the 2011 releases. You never know, Bachmann has surprised us in the past.
MetaDude27
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 03:20:30 PM »

Yeah, it certainly surprised me when I saw they were making Donald and Douglas.
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 04:41:45 PM »

There is no need to come in and slash others hopes for the 2011 releases. You never know, Bachmann has surprised us in the past.
Yeah. Don't be a downer. Tongue
jettrainfan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2011, 06:43:48 PM »

am i the only one who is also excited about the other ho scale range?  Tongue ah well, can't wait to see what bachmann gots up his sleeves this time!  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account
DinoNTrains

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2011, 12:41:34 AM »

am i the only one who is also excited about the other ho scale range?  Tongue ah well, can't wait to see what bachmann gots up his sleeves this time!  Grin
I'm excited about the HO range, too.

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me Smiley
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2011, 03:35:54 AM »

I'm excited about the HO range, too.
me 2 me 2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: