Countdown to the Toy Fair and Talk

Started by SodorAdventures, February 03, 2011, 05:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SodorAdventures

Quote from: JJ96 on February 03, 2011, 09:25:54 PM
I could imagine (like I said) BoCo.
Quote from: BillingsRR on February 03, 2011, 09:22:35 PM
I doubt we would see Murdoch, Hornby just released him.

Yes, but Boco isnt known to younger Thomas fans (as much as) Murdoch is. I just cant see Bachmann creating Boco, or Daisy (less so) for that matter.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

Well I'm talking about the older characters that are left. I mean of course he isn't known to the younger kids because he hasn't been in an episode since season 5. But he cameoed in a 7th season song.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: JJ96 on February 03, 2011, 09:34:47 PM
Well I'm talking about the older characters that are left. I mean of course he isn't known to the younger kids because he hasn't been in an episode since season 5. But he cameoed in a 7th season song.

Yeah, she(he???) is the only one really left to talk about. He is a cool model too. Arnt they all :P
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 03, 2011, 09:37:02 PM

Yeah, she(he???) is the only one really left to talk about. He is a cool model too. Arnt they all :P
What do you mean? BoCo is a dude. :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on February 03, 2011, 09:43:05 PM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 03, 2011, 09:37:02 PM

What do you mean? BoCo is a dude. :P
and a cool one of that :P ;D

fighter4luv

I'm just excited to see anything Thomas related :) Hopefully we get to see Donald & Douglas (and they hopefully have awesome faces), and Knapford station would be awesome too :)

But of stuff that we aren't expecting, I really hope there are some more characters from season 2 & 3.

Mulfred

I'm really looking forward to seeing donald and douglas and knapford. wouldn't mind if duck got released either, or stepney  ;D

ClearwtaerMK2

No offence to those who want a bachmann oliver,But If I were you I'd just slightly modify the hornby model & then it would look like the TV series model....Sorry guys but a bachmann oliver model would not be made.(Let alone announced) Your better off with the hornby oliver. :P

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on February 04, 2011, 01:37:46 PM
No offence to those who want a bachmann oliver,But If I were you I'd just slightly modify the hornby model & then it would look like the TV series model....Sorry guys but a bachmann oliver model would not be made.(Let alone announced) Your better off with the hornby oliver. :P
If Hornby would announce an Oliver, then I don't see why Bachmann wouldn't, especially since Hornbys sells fairly well.

Besides, not everyone can just buy Hornby models online easily.

BillingsRR

There is no need to come in and slash others hopes for the 2011 releases. You never know, Bachmann has surprised us in the past.

MetaDude27

Yeah, it certainly surprised me when I saw they were making Donald and Douglas.

TheJJ

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 04, 2011, 01:43:11 PM
There is no need to come in and slash others hopes for the 2011 releases. You never know, Bachmann has surprised us in the past.
Yeah. Don't be a downer. :P

jettrainfan

am i the only one who is also excited about the other ho scale range?  :P ah well, can't wait to see what bachmann gots up his sleeves this time!  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

DinoNTrains

Quote from: jettrainfan on February 04, 2011, 05:43:48 PM
am i the only one who is also excited about the other ho scale range?  :P ah well, can't wait to see what bachmann gots up his sleeves this time!  ;D
I'm excited about the HO range, too.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: DinoNTrains on February 04, 2011, 11:41:34 PM
Quote from: jettrainfan on February 04, 2011, 05:43:48 PM
I'm excited about the HO range, too.
me 2 me 2