Countdown to the Toy Fair and Talk

Started by SodorAdventures, February 03, 2011, 05:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fighter4luv

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on February 04, 2011, 01:37:46 PM
No offence to those who want a bachmann oliver,But If I were you I'd just slightly modify the hornby model & then it would look like the TV series model....Sorry guys but a bachmann oliver model would not be made.(Let alone announced) Your better off with the hornby oliver. :P
Offence taken!!! only coz I can't get my hands on an Oliver model anywhere! eBay is not selling them, Hornby themselves dont have him listed for sale and none of the hobby shops in the city can order him in :(

DinoNTrains

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on February 04, 2011, 01:37:46 PM
No offence to those who want a bachmann oliver,But If I were you I'd just slightly modify the hornby model & then it would look like the TV series model....Sorry guys but a bachmann oliver model would not be made.(Let alone announced) Your better off with the hornby oliver. :P

Like JJ96 said, "Don't be a downer." We won't know what is in store for us this year for one more week, as the Toy Fair is a week from today, so you never know what will be released.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

MetaDude27

Alright, guys, I think he gets it, now. :P

DinoNTrains

All right, but the Toy Fair is a week from today, isn't it?

MetaDude27

I believe so, yes. I still have high hopes for Duck!

DinoNTrains

So do I! I have a feeling that he would be a great Bachmann model.

MetaDude27

I just hope Bachmann doesn't raise their prices again. They seem to have a pattern of doing that every year. :P I personally buy their products at discounted prices, not retail. However if retail goes up, the discounted prices will go up as well. :(

DinoNTrains

That's too bad. After all, Duck is only a tank engine and shouldn't be too expensive, I don't think. I don't know.

MetaDude27

Yeah, that's true (thank goodness). Plus it may not be the best idea to raise prices this year, since the country is in a recession (and everyone's been saving their money).

DinoNTrains

MetaDude27

Regarding D&D's photos, I'm guessing they'll come out sometime between Wed. and Fri. Sat. at the latest.

DinoNTrains

I hope you're right. What if they came sooner than that? (most likely not)

MetaDude27

If they did, then that would be wicked awesome!!! ;D ;D ;D

DinoNTrains

fighter4luv

Well being my birthday on the 14th, I hope they have some awesome announcements for me!!! :P