Countdown to the Toy Fair and Talk

Started by SodorAdventures, February 03, 2011, 05:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: fighter4luv on February 05, 2011, 07:24:17 PM
Well being my birthday on the 14th, I hope they have some awesome announcements for me!!! :P
they might hhave them out on the 13 but still hapy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear:Fighter4Luv hapy birthday to you ;D

fighter4luv

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on February 05, 2011, 07:35:20 PM
Well being my birthday on the 14th, I hope they have some awesome announcements for me!!! :P
they might hhave them out on the 13 but still hapy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear:Fighter4Luv hapy birthday to you ;D
Thankies!! I'll try to wish for the best engines to be announced for everyone! :P

MetaDude27

Hey, I think I'll do that, too! My birthday's in a couple days (Hint: MetaDude27).

SodorAdventures

Quote from: fighter4luv on February 05, 2011, 08:01:27 PM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on February 05, 2011, 07:35:20 PM
Thankies!! I'll try to wish for the best engines to be announced for everyone! :P

HAppy Birthday Fighter4luv!!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

Happy Birthday from me (JJ96) and.....

Thomas! (lol)

fighter4luv

Quote from: JJ96 on February 05, 2011, 09:08:56 PM
Happy Birthday from me (JJ96) and..... Thomas! (lol)
Haha that's awesome!! Thanks :)

DinoNTrains

Yeah, I bet for anyone who's a Thomas fan who has a birthday in February, what bachmann will announce will be a nice present (just so you know, my b-day's not in february)

Now there's a little less than a week left!
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

branmas

Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 03, 2011, 05:48:50 PM
Countdown to The NY Toy Fair

Now there are only:

7 Days!!Updated last: Feb. 6th 6:30 am est
                                                                                Days until New Bachmann Models are officially released

Discuss your feeling and ideas for the NY Toy fair of 2011 here!!

More News from Bachmann:

Happy Super Bowl!!

OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T WAIT! :-X :-X :-X PLEASE BACHMANN, PLEASE USE SOME OF MY IDEAS!  :-X :-X :-X  DUCK, OLIVER AND TOAD FOR 2011!  ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on February 05, 2011, 02:35:54 AM
Quote from: DinoNTrains on February 04, 2011, 11:41:34 PM
Quote from: jettrainfan on February 04, 2011, 05:43:48 PM
am i the only one who is also excited about the other ho scale range?  :P ah well, can't wait to see what bachmann gots up his sleeves this time!  ;D
I'm excited about the HO range, too.
me 2 me 2
i only buy ho

jettrainfan

i was talking about the other ho scale products. the ones based of train trains, not TTTE  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

TheJJ

Quote from: henry the green engine fan on February 06, 2011, 05:35:15 PM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 03, 2011, 05:48:50 PM
Countdown to The NY Toy Fair

OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T WAIT! :-X :-X :-X PLEASE BACHMANN, PLEASE USE SOME OF MY IDEAS!  :-X :-X :-X  DUCK, OLIVER AND TOAD FOR 2011!  ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on February 05, 2011, 02:35:54 AM
Quote from: DinoNTrains on February 04, 2011, 11:41:34 PM
Quote from: jettrainfan on February 04, 2011, 05:43:48 PM
am i the only one who is also excited about the other ho scale range?  :P ah well, can't wait to see what bachmann gots up his sleeves this time!  ;D
I'm excited about the HO range, too.
me 2 me 2
i only buy ho
But like I don't buy LS...anymore....but I still wanna see what it releases.

BillingsRR

I have an addiction buying LS items.  ;D ;) Pssst.... Not really!

I don't own any TTTE LS items yet, but if Henrietta is released, she may be purcashed and used for mixed duty on my line. If a Brown Van is released as well, I may pick that up as well, but I am going to be out of cash in a few months at this rate, so maybe just Henrietta. I do have a layout I am planning for Spring and then one for next Spring. Yes that is a total of 3 lines in my backyard. I use the AristoCraft Train Engineer system and receivers are about $120(take of give a few bucks) at Nicholas Smith, where I do a lot of shopping. And so there is another $240 and I need controllers, track, and most likely a job.  :P Guess I will open my eBay store again. Anyone want some beat up HO engines for a few bucks? Lolz joking, for now.  ;)

TheJJ

DinoNTrains

Re: henry the green engine fan, I hope the same (Bachmann Duck, Oliver, and Toad).

And although i don't model in LS, I am interested to see what TTTE LS items will be released.

TheJJ

We know for a fact those 3 won't all happen. But as I said yes the LS interests me too.

DinoNTrains

Concerning those 3 HO items, you never know (though personally, i feel like that Toad has a chance because he's rolling stock). We'll just have to wait until Saturday.