Countdown to the Toy Fair and Talk

Started by SodorAdventures, February 03, 2011, 05:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

DinoNTrains

Yes indeed. I am pretty excited about the Toy Fair.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

BillingsRR

I agree. I am hoping for, in the normal LS line, some more figures. If they don't release them, I may jsut use Playmobil figures. They are nice and cheap and I can get a 12 pack for about $8.

DinoNTrains

SodorAdventures

Quote from: DinoNTrains on February 06, 2011, 08:58:56 PM
Quote from: JJ96 on February 06, 2011, 08:55:49 PM
Aren't we all?
I believe you're right about that one.

I think so!!!    Guess what:   Only 5 more days !!!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

fighter4luv

Just watched a video on Bachmann's YouTube page for 2010 which included footage of Bill and Ben and the Large Scale James. He looks awesome. Can't wait to see this years video when they upload one :D

Mulfred

i'm so looking forward to sunday. if my dreams come true then bachmann will release Duck, Diesel, Troublesome truck 4 and Elizabeth, maybe trevor too. And we'll get to see Donald and Douglas and Knapford station. Oh its gonna be AWASOME!!!! :D :P oh and maybe one that makes us all go  :o

DinoNTrains

Quote from: Mulfred on February 08, 2011, 05:35:38 PM
i'm so looking forward to sunday. if my dreams come true then bachmann will release Duck, Diesel, Troublesome truck 4 and Elizabeth, maybe trevor too. And we'll get to see Donald and Douglas and Knapford station. Oh its gonna be AWASOME!!!! :D :P oh and maybe one that makes us all go  :o

True that on Donald and Douglas and Knapford Station. I do also hope that Duck will be released, too.

Quote from: fighter4luv on February 08, 2011, 06:44:49 AM
Just watched a video on Bachmann's YouTube page for 2010 which included footage of Bill and Ben and the Large Scale James. He looks awesome. Can't wait to see this years video when they upload one :D

Awesome! That's all i can say.

MetaDude27

Hope those D&D pics come soon (hopefully tomorrow, but probably not :().

DinoNTrains

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 09, 2011, 06:41:49 PM
Hope those D&D pics come soon (hopefully tomorrow, but probably not :().
We'll never know. But I feel that we see the pics this week.

TheJJ

Quote from: DinoNTrains on February 05, 2011, 01:11:12 PM
That's too bad. After all, Duck is only a tank engine and shouldn't be too expensive, I don't think. I don't know.
Can you imagine if Duck was a tender engine? :P ???

DinoNTrains

Mulfred

Well I'm sure we all remember the epic season 3 ep Tender Engines. Duck had a stash of 6 tenders. Still don't know where he got them from.  ??? :P