Countdown to the Toy Fair and Talk

Started by SodorAdventures, February 03, 2011, 05:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

BillingsRR

Twins have been released, they are awesome!

MetaDude27

You just mean the photos are released, right? Or do you know something I don't know? :P

Bluecoatscheesypoofs

ATTENTION...BACHMANN DONALD AND DOUGLAS PICTURES HAVE BEEN RELEASED BY BACHMANN ON THE THOMAS & FRIENDS PRODUCT PAGE!!! Check them out. They are AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

MetaDude27

We know. Check page 5 of the Scottish Twins Thread. (And yes, they are AWESOME!!! :D)

fighter4luv

They're both using the same image though, so I can't tell if they're gonna have different expressions :(

thomasj219

they actually arent if you look closely their wheels are different
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

BillingsRR

Remember, these are just the prototype pictures. More will come and the models will be updated. They won't share the same face.

MetaDude27

TheJJ

I am actually content with the models. :P

JD417

I THINK THEY JUST MISED ONE THING! (im very impressed by this but it technicly counts as a handrail and they dont do them so in bachmann's mind they got everything right) the handrail coming down from the cab roof isnt there, other than that they are perfect! except for some reason the front kinda looks a little streched out, to me anyway  :)

TheJJ

To me the only thing i noticed it that the was less room between the front and middle wheels than the middle and back wheels...see if you notice what I mean.
Quote from: fighter4luv on February 10, 2011, 04:47:13 PM

They're both using the same image though, so I can't tell if they're gonna have different expressions :(

BillingsRR

That is actually very common among Europian engines like them. The two front wheels are closer together than the middle and back.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 10, 2011, 09:43:06 PM
That is actually very common among Europian engines like them. The two front wheels are closer together than the middle and back.

Cool. Thanks for the trivia fact.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

therailwayinspector

I agree that the front looks a little out-of-proportion (to me, just looks a little too tall, and sits too high of the chasis), but hey we have models! I'm happy for that!
Looking forward to getting mine...
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures