Countdown to the Toy Fair and Talk

Started by SodorAdventures, February 03, 2011, 05:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fighter4luv

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 10, 2011, 05:04:35 PM
Remember, these are just the prototype pictures. More will come and the models will be updated. They won't share the same face.
Yeah, I figured as much - I'm not expecting em to look exactly like the images - but I'm excited to see the different facial expressions they use.

I kinda wouldn't mind each one having the faces like the ones in MetaDude27's signature. One with just a general smile, and the other with more of a super happy face :)

MetaDude27

That's what I wanted, too. However if they are going to share a face then I'm glad it's the one they have.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 11, 2011, 12:57:52 PM
That's what I wanted, too. However if they are going to share a face then I'm glad it's the one they have.
how do you block a personal message and why are you blocking mine anoynomus person in the quote section

TheJJ

What you mean? Personal messages are Personal no one can read them except you and the person you send it to.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on February 11, 2011, 06:16:39 PM
What you mean? Personal messages are Personal no one can read them except you and the person you send it to.
I mean metadude27 keeps blocking personal messages I try to send him and I want to know why and how to do it

TheJJ

DinoNTrains

Well back to Toy Fair talk, it's tomorrow!!!!!! (Isn't it?)  :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on February 11, 2011, 06:21:46 PM
Quote from: JJ96 on February 11, 2011, 06:16:39 PM
I mean metadude27 keeps blocking personal messages I try to send him and I want to know why and how to do it
can you please answer my question metadude and stop blocking my PMs

MetaDude27

Sorry, but I have my profile set to block all PMs. It's nothing personal, just Mom's orders. Anything you want to say to me has to be posted in a thread. To block PMs, go to your PM settings and type the name of the user you want to block. To block everyone, type *.

Quote from: DinoNTrains on February 11, 2011, 06:36:26 PMWell back to Toy Fair talk, it's tomorrow!!!!!! (Isn't it?)  :)

Yes it is, and I really hope Bachmann announces Duck! (Please Bachmann)

BillingsRR

So at the toy fair all of the new products will be announced? WGH on tour is also in Atlanta, GA tomorrow as well.

MetaDude27

No, it doesn't mean you can't send PMs to others (of course, there wouldn't be any use to send PMs, then :P).

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 11, 2011, 07:06:53 PM
No, it doesn't mean you can't send PMs to others (of course, there wouldn't be any use to send PMs, then :P).
ok then

SodorAdventures

Let me just push this thread back up ::) Guess what, Tiy Fair is about to begin, and the sad thing is I cant go, they dont allow the public. And live an hour away. AW ;)
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 12, 2011, 07:21:06 AM
Let me just push this thread back up ::) Guess what, Tiy Fair is about to begin, and the sad thing is I cant go, they dont allow the public. And live an hour away. AW ;)
oh cool I'll dropthe you must call me by my full name thing awesome were about to find out what they make EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :o :o :o EDIT: also will you delete the thread after or durring the toy fair or will you keep it ?

TheJJ

This is the day! This is the day! (quote from You Can't Win)