Countdown to the Toy Fair and Talk

Started by SodorAdventures, February 03, 2011, 05:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fighter4luv

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 12, 2011, 07:31:53 PM
"Starr's ability to do women's voices on Thomas the Tank Engine are just about as great as his drumming and singing skills!"(Saying he was just as bad as women's voices as he was drumming and singing) That is from a British talk show! He was not the best singer, not the best drummer, and definatly not better than Carlin. Carlin is a comedian, one heck of a comedian, and the best TTTE narrator on Earth. Have any of you met Starr? No, oh so sad! I met Carlin and he was very polite and nice. He said he would have signed something for me, but he had to finish a scene. Don't think Starr would do that..........  Lolz.
Lolz? Stop being silly. I don't care if I got something signed. I'm not one of those psycho fans that go crazy and need something like that. I just enjoy the good job they do and leave it at that. Whoever said that about Starr are idiots, because the voices that he did for women were supposed to be funny (especially Daisy) he gave her such an awesome stubborn voice :P but it's not all about doing women's voice - the narrating in general was better... but I guess to Australians, all Americans sound arrogant.

Though I just went through the "You Can't Win" episode and couldn't find anything about "chunt", "shunting", or "chanting" :/

BillingsRR

And I guess to Americans, Australians are all jail birds due to the history of how the country was founded? Joking  ;)

Oh and there were about 10 people who agreed with the guy who said that. And almost everyone I know agrees. My favorites narrators are as fallows-
1) Carlin
2) Starr
3) Baldwin

And I was not a psycho fan. I was a  6 year old kid who recognized Mr. Conductor. However, I am a psycho fan of The Office. ;D

AJWPRODUCTIONS

1)ringo
2)angelis and baldwin
3)carlin and brosnan
4) brandon

TheJJ

1) Carlin
2) Ringo
3) Baldwin
4) idc about the others :P

BillingsRR

To me,  Brosman doesn't count since he did only one "move". I don't like Brandon to much, he sounds like a 8 year old boy. :P Just like Justin Bieber! Quoting Betty White[concering Bieber], "I love her!" Good Ol' Betty!

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 12, 2011, 07:52:37 PM
To me,  Brosman doesn't count since he did only one "move". I don't like Brandon to much, he sounds like a 8 year old boy. :P Just like Justin Bieber! Quoting Betty White[concering Bieber], "I love her!" Good Ol' Betty!
well he narrated it and origanly was going to narrate season12 in the uk,us and aus but his status was changed to special guest for unknown reasons

TheJJ

TheJJ

AJWPRODUCTIONS

TheJJ

So once again these are my predictions:
HO:
(If Bachmann plans on releasing older characters)

(Probably from a 2-3 year radius for all)
Duck
Diesel
Oliver
BoCo
Daisy
and Stepney
(The most likely choice)
Diesel
Rosie
Duck
Rolling Stock:
Red branchline Coaches
LS:
Toby, Edward, or Rosie (Not all three)
Oil Tanker

ClearwtaerMK2

And these are my predictions...
HO:
Duck
Diesel
Rosie
Re-designed Thomas,Percy & James
Small china clay truck
China clay truck
CCT van
8-ton van
The old van
Toad(If Oliver is announced)
Break down train
Works unit coach
Old coaches
Red branch line coaches
Tan branch line coaches
Lady hatt
Trevor
Signal box
Windmill
Uh...Sir lowham hatt

That's pretty much it. :P

BillingsRR

LS:
Toby, Edward, or Emily
Henretta(if Toby)
Emily's Coaches(if Emily)
Cattle Wagon
Vent Van
Brakevan

HO:
Lady Hatt

TheJJ

I can imagine the red branchline coaches for LS too.

BillingsRR