Countdown to the Toy Fair and Talk

Started by SodorAdventures, February 03, 2011, 05:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JD417 on February 14, 2011, 08:27:02 PM
and i guess im still not going to happen this year :'( :'( :'( :'(

WHY DO YOU HATE ME BACHMANN!?!?!?! WHY!?!?!?  :'( :'( :'( :'(
remember JD417 hit hate you and they won't let bachmann make you if it were entirely up to me or bachmann you would be made already

Bluecoatscheesypoofs

Dude! No Duck for 2011?... That is somewhat dissapointing. I think **** entertainment is behind this somehow.  ???

MetaDude27

Regarding V day, remember that its full title is St. Valentine's Day, and it was originally created by the church as a memorial holiday for Valentine (he was martyred) and to replace a Roman pagan festival of love (just a little history lesson for you). I don't think Hallmark existed back then! :P But yeah, I understand where you guys are coming from. Personally, I like the cards and the candy (from my parents :P)! I only wish holidays like this were remembered for their origins, not the material stuff. (Be prepared for a history lesson on St. Pat's Day! :P Just kidding.)

Regarding the "non-release" of Duck, as to quote Darth Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" :'(

7029cluncastle

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 15, 2011, 11:27:49 AM
Regarding V day, remember that its full title is St. Valentine's Day, and it was originally created by the church as a memorial holiday for Valentine (he was martyred) and to replace a Roman pagan festival of love (just a little history lesson for you). I don't think Hallmark existed back then! :P But yeah, I understand where you guys are coming from. Personally, I like the cards and the candy (from my parents :P)! I only wish holidays like this were remembered for their origins, not the material stuff. (Be prepared for a history lesson on St. Pat's Day! :P Just kidding.)

Regarding the "non-release" of Duck, as to quote Darth Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" :'(
another name for feb 14th is singles awareness day  ;)
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

DinoNTrains

Quote from: 7029cluncastle on February 15, 2011, 12:58:48 PM
Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 15, 2011, 11:27:49 AM

another name for feb 14th is singles awareness day  ;)

lol no joke  :D
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

BillingsRR

He just put stars, didn't say anything offensive.  ::)

And I would stop saying you "hate HiT" or "HiT is ruining Thomas" because they might be watching the forum. Who knows what they are doing. The more complaining you do about them, the worse you make Bachmann look because it is on their forums. And the last thing any of us want is for Bachmann to lose the rights. So lets get off the topic of bashing HiT. They are a company too and have to make money just like everyone else. The whole world is in a ressecion now and we are all struggling to back a few bucks.

fighter4luv

I just wish they started making these models a lot early, coz then by now we'd have all the classic engines long before the CG series made an appearance. Ah well, at least Diesel and Donald and Douglas are something to look forward to :)

Just think, the more characters that are out of the way (i.e. Diesel), the closer we are to getting the ones everyone else wants :D

BillingsRR

Yes, yes they are!

Lets stop wallowing over Duck and be happy we got anything! The whole world is poor right now! Well, besides Opera.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 16, 2011, 07:42:04 AM
He just put stars, didn't say anything offensive.  ::)

And I would stop saying you "hate HiT" or "HiT is ruining Thomas" because they might be watching the forum. Who knows what they are doing. The more complaining you do about them, the worse you make Bachmann look because it is on their forums. And the last thing any of us want is for Bachmann to lose the rights. So lets get of the topic of bashing HiT. They are a company too and have to make money just like everyone else. The whole world is in a ressecion now and we are all struggling to back a few bucks.
its pretty much the same as what dtst got banned for plus I'd be careful to as if hit arent going to let bachmann sell thomas just because of people like me look I'd rather avoid an argument espicially since you and I have been aurguing alot anyway and on another note GET OFF MY CASE

fighter4luv

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 16, 2011, 07:50:46 AM
Yes, yes they are!

Lets stop wallowing over Duck and be happy we got anything! The whole world is poor right now! Well, besides Opera.
Oprah* And yes, I can't believe how crazy the rest of the country went when she was here in Australia recently... I could've cared less :P

But yes, I am almost completely poor after spending 2K or more on the Bachmann Thomas range.

ClearwtaerMK2

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 16, 2011, 07:50:46 AM
Yes, yes they are!

Same should be said for those stupid HIT bashers on these forums too,Besides...The toy fair ends today & we might get Duck along with Rosie,But if theres no Duck then I'll just make my own. :P

BillingsRR

Yes! Stop bashing HiT constantly! It is ok to do it once or twice, but not all day! It is in the code of conduct that you should not trash other compainies and their products here because they are not here to defend themselves. Just back off HiT. The 5 year olds out there now are different then the 5 year olds that were around 10-20 years ago! If you don't like it, don't watch it! Simple as that!

I thought I might have spelled her name wrong. She is loaded and if she wanted could buy Thomas, hmmm. *NOTE TO SELF: Call Oprah*  ;D

branmas

Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 14, 2011, 03:18:21 PM
The Fina announcement are as following:

Donald
  Douglas
   Diesel
  Knapford Station(Picture)
  LS:
  Milk tanker oil and fuel tankers

Thats it! Thank you Bachmann for these new products!

do bachmann HATE duck!?

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: thomas the tank engine, stepney and henry fan on February 18, 2011, 03:19:49 AM

Donald
  Douglas
   Diesel
  LS:

do bachmann HATE duck!?
no

7029cluncastle

Quote from: thomas the tank engine, stepney and henry fan on February 18, 2011, 03:19:49 AM

Donald
  Douglas
   Diesel
  LS:

do bachmann HATE duck!?
dont you read the stuff put on here? it has already been said that bachmann have to get permission from HiT to produce these things.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."