News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

catalogs and dvds

Started by G scale CAVEMAN, February 07, 2011, 05:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G scale CAVEMAN

the bachmann dvd is great ...but it lacks more info on the trains like track size and other products to go with it .(a small sample of your catalogs items for each scale would be great (a dvd catalog version).included in each train set) .. and MOST IMPORTANT is you need to add a FEATURE to your DVDs ( PLAY ALL ) for each scales set of chapters so you can play all the chapters one right after the other ..without having too doo it manualy  chapter by chapter...(but don't doo away with the viewing of each chapter by itself...) thats still a good thing...(reason why ?? ....i was playing the Bachmann dvd for some small children and i kept having to come back and
click on the next chapter ..every time ...ever 5 miniutes or so...  its a pain...)mostly ended up standing there waiting to switch to the next chapter each time

now about your catalog ... i sent in my $10 check for your catalog ...what i got in the mail was just a letter and what was left of the paper envelope the brochure?? or a verry small catalog  must have been put in it. ..and by the size it must have been too heavy and ripped thru the envelope ...some one tryed to tape it up  but it never got thru....  i have tryed to down load the catalog on line but my wireless service is too slow to get such a beg catalog... i only end up with the first half ...then the rest is just blank pages ...what you need is a digital catalg ..on dvd that we your customers can buy from you ..i know that i love getting catalogs ..i sometimes spend hours pooring over catalogs ..dreaming of what i would doo if i had all of these products here..
well bye for now