News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Emily Coaches End Panels

Started by Drewsky, February 08, 2011, 06:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewsky

I'm brand new to this site and I bet this is a very elementary question for anyone with experience with Thomas: Do the current production 3 Axel Emily Coaches (either Regular or Brake) have any character faces on their end panels ? (The stock photos I see on most sales sites just show one end of a car and I'm wondering if the other end has a 'face' on it. I'm hoping the answer will be "NO", as I like the cars but plan to use them with a regular Bachmann locomotive. If anyone has some ideas or suggestions in this regard, please feel free to weigh in. Thanks -

fighter4luv

Well the Bachmann ones are blank coaches like the express ones, so I assume in the show that was the same.

BillingsRR

From my knowledge, they are blank.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Drewsky on February 08, 2011, 06:46:25 PM
I'm brand new to this site and I bet this is a very elementary question for anyone with experience with Thomas: Do the current production 3 Axel Emily Coaches (either Regular or Brake) have any character faces on their end panels ? (The stock photos I see on most sales sites just show one end of a car and I'm wondering if the other end has a 'face' on it. I'm hoping the answer will be "NO", as I like the cars but plan to use them with a regular Bachmann locomotive. If anyone has some ideas or suggestions in this regard, please feel free to weigh in. Thanks -

No, they are just green. No face. Oh, and just as a note, the middle wheel is a dummy. And converting those couplers are quite simple. Good luck and welcome to the forums.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com