Finally! Pictures of Donald and Douglas! And Douglas smokes!

Started by Sodor Mike, February 11, 2011, 08:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fighter4luv

Very funny... though we don't appreciate trolls in this forum...

TheJJ

Cheeky_ULP

I found it funny personally, a good bit of humor it is, especially when you know who they are.  ;)

(It's Donald Trump, notable businessman, and Douglas MacArthur, one of the leading Generals during the Pacific War!)

Hoss

Gave me a chuckle after a day. Something we all can use.

TheJJ

Ok I'll admit when I saw Trump I chuckled once or twice. :P I don't know if you heard (probably did) ,but he might run for president.

BillingsRR

Thats actually pretty funny. "And Douglas smokes!" You really tricked me on that one.  ;D

AJWPRODUCTIONS

who reported my post to the moderator fess up I won't kill you but please delete the thread

ThomasFan247

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on February 12, 2011, 08:34:20 AM
who reported my post to the moderator fess up I won't kill you but please delete the thread
The thread will not be deleted unless the moderators or Sodor Mike find a problem with it. Just let it be! We've had these sort of things on the forum before, and whoever saw it just laughed. They didn't say it's unnecessary or what not, they just left it alone if they didn't like it. It really isn't a big deal.

jgaynor

gee I found it really funny, thats what this board needs some humor

please keep up the good work and thanks for the laugh
I do it all for the love of my son Cameron

fighter4luv

Well this one is pretty unnecessary (In a Thomas thread) and almost as bad as that crap on YouTube (rick roll'd).

We all have a sense of humour, but this site is about discussion, not random crap. Ok, we've had a laugh - now let it be deleted.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: fighter4luv on February 12, 2011, 09:18:43 AM
Well this one is pretty unnecessary (In a Thomas thread) and almost as bad as that crap on YouTube (rick roll'd).

We all have a sense of humour, but this site is about discussion, not random crap. Ok, we've had a laugh - now let it be deleted.

Agreed
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

jgaynor

Mr Bachman
lets keep the humor going and keep this post going, Please keep this post up for those of us with a sense of humor who will enjoy it

thank you for your consideration
I do it all for the love of my son Cameron

BillingsRR

Quote from: jgaynor on February 12, 2011, 09:26:48 AM
Mr Bachman
lets keep the humor going and keep this post going, Please keep this post up for those of us with a sense of humor who will enjoy it

thank you for your consideration

This man, is a very smart man!

I agree with him.