Finally! Pictures of Donald and Douglas! And Douglas smokes!

Started by Sodor Mike, February 11, 2011, 08:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SodorAdventures

Quote from: jgaynor on February 12, 2011, 09:26:48 AM
Mr Bachman
lets keep the humor going and keep this post going, Please keep this post up for those of us with a sense of humor who will enjoy it

thank you for your consideration

Yes, but most of us dont like it. And btw, your never here anyways. Not being mean, just saying. I would say dont take it down, but dont make anymore
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

BillingsRR

Actualy, more people like it than don't. The Bachman likes it too. He comoneted on the Scottish Twins Thread and found it funny(Sodor Mike also posted some there too.)

It is no big deal, it is comedy! With what is happening around the world right now, we could use a few laughs.

ThomasFan247

Yeah, c'mon guys, lighten up! The humor is totally fine, especially if Mr. Bachmann doesn't have a problem with it. If you don't like the thread or the humor, just leave it alone! Don't even post in here if you have a problem with it, because it'll only lead to fighting and chaos. If Sodor Mike wants to make Donald and Douglas jokes (and Mr. B approves), he can. Just leave the thread alone if you feel that there is a problem.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 12, 2011, 09:50:22 AM
Yeah, c'mon guys, lighten up! The humor is totally fine, especially if Mr. Bachmann doesn't have a problem with it. If you don't like the thread or the humor, just leave it alone! Don't even post in here if you have a problem with it, because it'll only lead to fighting and chaos. If Sodor Mike wants to make Donald and Douglas jokes (and Mr. B approves), he can. Just leave the thread alone if you feel that there is a problem.

Mr. B can approve whatever he likes, but dont expect me to stay on this forum :/
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

Ok maybe the ocasional humorous joke is what we needed. Its telling us that we are being to serious. Now if you don't like this stay away. If you do reply. Its simple.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 12, 2011, 10:29:50 AM
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 12, 2011, 09:50:22 AM

Mr. B can approve whatever he likes, but dont expect me to stay on this forum :/
Ok, there are too many Chaz copy-cats anymore! Ever since Chaz left, people are looking for a reason to leave. Just because there's one, ONE, thing that you don't like on the forum, doesn't mean you have to leave! I'm not trying to cause any bickering or fighting or anything like that, but guys, c'mon. Don't act like that. It's ridiculous and totally childish. Be a little bit more mature.

BillingsRR

Your nailed that one! Yesterday one of them said "what would chaz do?" It is like they bow down to him. I don't think he would like everyone quoting his every word or copying his every move. Chaz is gone. He left weeks ago! It is time to move on and stop copying him!

"Why did you have to bring cats into this? Just say copies"- Angela Martin, The Office.

And what is the point of leaving because of a joke that harmed no one? Some people take the internet way to seriously! "No double posting!", "If this doesn't stop, I am leaving!", and "It is a violation of the code of conduct!" Get over it! If you don't like it, keep your opinion to yourself!

It is comedy! Comedy is funny!

ThomasFan247

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 12, 2011, 10:51:25 AM
Your nailed that one! Yesterday one of them said "what would chaz do?" It is like they bow down to him. I don't think he would like everyone quoting his every word or copying his every move. Chaz is gone. He left weeks ago! It is time to move on and stop copying him!

"Why did you have to bring cats into this? Just say copies"- Angela Martin, The Office.
Exactly! He wasn't the forum's God! Yeah, he was a great guy, as far as we knew, but he's gone. We all just need to move on and let him go.

BTW, I like the Office quote ;)

Cheeky_ULP

Funny thing about Chaz, he still checks on us, as a guest.

BillingsRR

I said the same thing last night about how some people think is is a "god".

I use them all the time. I used one last night, it was Michael's cheesy NYC accent.

Chaz still watches us? Reminds me of the CIA or something. :P

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Sparks on February 12, 2011, 10:56:52 AM
Sometimes I wish he was still here because a lot of users "praise" him, so he could sort of control them :P
Quote from: BillingsRR on February 12, 2011, 10:58:39 AM
I said the same thing last night about how some people think is is a "god".

I use them all the time. I used one last night, it was Michael's cheesy NYC accent.

Chaz still watches us? Reminds me of the CIA or something. :P
I remember that one :) I think SodorAdventures said something about how New Yorkers blend the quote into one word or something like that :P

Cheeky_ULP

He mainly comes here because I show him something notable happening here. The Bachmann Forum is viewable by guests.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Sparks on February 12, 2011, 11:09:17 AM
He mainly comes here because I show him something notable happening here. The Bachmann Forum is viewable by guests.
Oh yea, I know. I was a guest for a few months before I joined back in 2007.

JD417

Quote from: Sparks on February 12, 2011, 10:56:52 AM

howd i know he was going to do that  :P

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 12, 2011, 11:16:52 AM
Quote from: Sparks on February 12, 2011, 11:09:17 AM
Oh yea, I know. I was a guest for a few months before I joined back in 2007.

i did the same thing  :)