Finally! Pictures of Donald and Douglas! And Douglas smokes!

Started by Sodor Mike, February 11, 2011, 08:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SodorAdventures

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 12, 2011, 10:39:08 AM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 12, 2011, 10:29:50 AM
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 12, 2011, 09:50:22 AM
Yeah, c'mon guys, lighten up! The humor is totally fine, especially if Mr. Bachmann doesn't have a problem with it. If you don't like the thread or the humor, just leave it alone! Don't even post in here if you have a problem with it, because it'll only lead to fighting and chaos. If Sodor Mike wants to make Donald and Douglas jokes (and Mr. B approves), he can. Just leave the thread alone if you feel that there is a problem.

Mr. B can approve whatever he likes, but dont expect me to stay on this forum :/
Ok, there are too many Chaz copy-cats anymore! Ever since Chaz left, people are looking for a reason to leave. Just because there's one, ONE, thing that you don't like on the forum, doesn't mean you have to leave! I'm not trying to cause any bickering or fighting or anything like that, but guys, c'mon. Don't act like that. It's ridiculous and totally childish. Be a little bit more mature.

I hope I dont sound like Chaz, as I am not trying to be like him! I never bowed down to him and personally was disgusted at the fact people did bow down to him. We are all knights of the round table, and we shall all be equal. I dont think I want to leave, but dont accuse me of being "a Chaz"
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

ThomasFan247

Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 12, 2011, 11:43:02 AM
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 12, 2011, 10:39:08 AM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 12, 2011, 10:29:50 AM
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 12, 2011, 09:50:22 AM
Yeah, c'mon guys, lighten up! The humor is totally fine, especially if Mr. Bachmann doesn't have a problem with it. If you don't like the thread or the humor, just leave it alone! Don't even post in here if you have a problem with it, because it'll only lead to fighting and chaos. If Sodor Mike wants to make Donald and Douglas jokes (and Mr. B approves), he can. Just leave the thread alone if you feel that there is a problem.

Mr. B can approve whatever he likes, but dont expect me to stay on this forum :/
Ok, there are too many Chaz copy-cats anymore! Ever since Chaz left, people are looking for a reason to leave. Just because there's one, ONE, thing that you don't like on the forum, doesn't mean you have to leave! I'm not trying to cause any bickering or fighting or anything like that, but guys, c'mon. Don't act like that. It's ridiculous and totally childish. Be a little bit more mature.

I hope I dont sound like Chaz, as I am not trying to be like him! I never bowed down to him and personally was disgusted at the fact people did bow down to him. We are all knights of the round table, and we shall all be equal. I dont think I want to leave, but dont accuse me of being "a Chaz"
You made yourself sound like Chaz by saying you weren't going to stay much longer, that's all

BillingsRR

That is exactly what people to with a user who goes by the name ThomasWoodenRailway on youtube. They treated him like he was a "god" of wooden Thomas trains. He was a nice person and I was good friends with him, but people just constantly hammered him for more videos so, what we think happened, is he got sick of it and just left. This story ring a bell anyone?

But on another note. April 30th will be the 111th anniversary of Casey Jones' wreck. That man was a true American hero and will never be forgoten.

J70

At the end of the day, this topic hardly helps the board. It's pretty much trolling, and as far as I am aware, that isn't allowed on these boards.

Let's keep the discussion on the HO scale models, not these two gentlemen.

J70

ThomasFan247

Quote from: J70 on February 12, 2011, 03:04:26 PM
At the end of the day, this topic hardly helps the board. It's pretty much trolling, and as far as I am aware, that isn't allowed on these boards.

J70
BUT, Mr. Bachmann did approve. If he didn't, this discussion wouldn't still be going on.

BillingsRR

I would like to tell you all this is not "trolling". Trolling does not share the shame definition as humor. Just would like to add that the Bach man found this funny. He posted in the Scottish Twins Thread and said "Lighten up, kids I think this is hilarious." So it is fine! There is no need to whine about how wrong you feel this is. If you don't like it DON'T VIEW IT!  Just ignore it! We need humor now with what is going on in the world and at the end of the day, a few laughs don't hurt anything!

Oh and the real definition of trolling, or the internet version, is when someone constantly follows someone else and makes fun of them and all that. It is also known as being a "hater". This is not trolling. It is comedy.

People always complain how topics like this are not "productive" and they don't help Bachmann make new models. Well that is not our job. Bachmann makes the models and we buy them. The forums is a place to talk about the models, not invent new ones.

This only proves the fact that some people take the internet too seriously. The internet is a place for comedy! Have you ever seen "Charlie the Unicorn" or "will you look at this dog!"? They are hilarious!

J70

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 12, 2011, 03:37:05 PM

J70
BUT, Mr. Bachmann did approve. If he didn't, this discussion wouldn't still be going on.

I'm confused as to why he didn't close the thread, mainly as it breaks the board's code of conduct:

QuoteYou agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

(Relevant bits are highlighted in bold)

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,8493.0.html

And Bilings, if I want to watch a comedy, I'll turn my television on. Simple as!

Regarding "Trolling":

An Internet troll, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as Yahoo Answers, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

J70

BillingsRR

Hint, hint. Anyone can edit Wikipedia. That is what my friends do during computer class. One of them changed the definition of a comet to "Debbie is in the shower!" So you can't trust everything on Wikipedia. And if the MODERATORS and the OWNERS of the website find no problems with this IT DOES NO MATTER! We don't need newcomers here trying to rewrite the guidelines we follow. If you don't like how we operate, leave. If you don't like this topic, don't view it anymore.

I doubt you even know what comedy is, regarding the fact you seem to be so uptight you don't laugh at this.

And the fact that you had the time to look up the definition of a made up word proves that you take the internet way to seriously. :P

ThomasFan247

Quote from: J70 on February 12, 2011, 04:06:12 PM
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on February 12, 2011, 03:37:05 PM

J70

I'm confused as to why he didn't close the thread, mainly as it breaks the board's code of conduct:

QuoteYou agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

(Relevant bits are highlighted in bold)

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,8493.0.html

And Bilings, if I want to watch a comedy, I'll turn my television on. Simple as!

Regarding "Trolling":

An Internet troll, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as Yahoo Answers, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

J70
None of the information was false or inaccurate. All you're doing is testing the moderators. They say this is fine, so it's FINE. LET IT GO ALREADY

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on February 12, 2011, 08:35:25 AM
What post?
a post I put in this thread that was in the exact same spot as my first post in this topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 12, 2011, 10:51:25 AM
Your nailed that one! Yesterday one of them said "what would chaz do?" It is like they bow down to him. I don't think he would like everyone quoting his every word or copying his every move. Chaz is gone. He left weeks ago! It is time to move on and stop copying him!

"Why did you have to bring cats into this? Just say copies"- Angela Martin, The Office.

And what is the point of leaving because of a joke that harmed no one? Some people take the internet way to seriously! "No double posting!", "If this doesn't stop, I am leaving!", and "It is a violation of the code of conduct!" Get over it! If you don't like it, keep your opinion to yourself!

It is comedy! Comedy is funny!
oh come on everythings my fault isnt it oh and keep insults to your self aswell >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I worship no human like a god I just try to drive it away lik he did if you don't like it get off my case for once
Quote from: BillingsRR on February 12, 2011, 03:39:04 PM

I would like to tell you all this is not "trolling". Trolling does not share the shame definition as humor. Just would like to add that the Bach man found this funny. He posted in the Scottish Twins Thread and said "Lighten up, kids I think this is hilarious." So it is fine! There is no need to whine about how wrong you feel this is. If you don't like it DON'T VIEW IT!  Just ignore it! We need humor now with what is going on in the world and at the end of the day, a few laughs don't hurt anything!

Oh and the real definition of trolling, or the internet version, is when someone constantly follows someone else and makes fun of them and all that. It is also known as being a "hater". This is not trolling. It is comedy.

People always complain how topics like this are not "productive" and they don't help Bachmann make new models. Well that is not our job. Bachmann makes the models and we buy them. The forums is a place to talk about the models, not invent new ones.

This only proves the fact that some people take the internet too seriously. The internet is a place for comedy! Have you ever seen "Charlie the Unicorn" or "will you look at this dog!"? They are hilarious!
yes youtubes a place for comedy not bachmann forums *chuckles to self*

BillingsRR

I am not on anyone's case and I am not insulting anyone. I am saying it is time for people to get over Chaz. It is getting old.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 12, 2011, 06:03:03 PM
I am not on anyone's case and I am not insulting anyone. I am saying it is time for people to get over Chaz. It is getting old.
fine then I'll make you a deal everyone who hates this topic (including me) will laugh if it stops once and for all

BillingsRR