Oliver
Stepney
Mark  ;D

Rolling Stock:

Old Branchline Coaches
Red Branchline Coaches
Season 1 truck
Season 1 Express Coach

And pretty much anything else we haven't seen since seasons 1-2.

I was also thinking, not saying this is ever going to happen, but what if Bachmann, being the kind people they are *insert suck-up face here* made RWS Series accurate or semi-accurate models.

fighter4luv

Quote from: panniertankboy8751 on February 20, 2011, 07:51:41 PM
but what if Bachmann, being the kind people they are *insert suck-up face here* made RWS Series accurate or semi-accurate models.
That's pretty much what Hornby have done (besides the faces).

Was also just thinking, they should make a 4th T-Truck with the scary bulging eyes LOL :P

panniertankboy8751

Yes, I know Hornby has done this. But Bachmann is actually around $10-$11 cheaper than Hornby in the TTTE range.

ClearwtaerMK2

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

deviousdiesel10

panniertankboy8751

Mark is short for Marklin, a German Model Manufacturer, who made the producers the models for the show. Mark is never seen exept for in a behind the sences photo. All he was ever even used for was pulling random trains around in some shots.

Anthony P2

why don't you just buy a Marklin engine in HO scale? Why wait for Bachmann to (never) make one when you can just buy an engine, that looks like the Marklin engine, from Marklin.

BillingsRR

I know Marklin, they make Gauge 1(G scale, G gauge, Large Scale) models. You can still buy them today. LGB makes products similar to them, but are more for running than showing(like the real models for TTTE).

panniertankboy8751